The Dinner

~time skip to a year later~
•Ezra's pov•
I decided to make tonight really special. I am going to take Aria to that really nice vegan french bistro in philly. I go and pick up Aria from her house and I take her to the restaurant. She looks so beautiful wearing the red dress she wore on our first real date. We get to the restaurant and I park and open Arias door. "After you." I smile at her and open the door to fancy restaurant. "Hello I called and made a reservation for two under Fitz." I say to the person and the front desk. "Ah yes right this way." we get directed to our table. I paid a bit extra so we could have violins playing an have our own small room. It was very romantic. The room was dark but her smile lit up the whole room. "Ezra this is so nice! Must've cost you a fortune!" Aria said concerned. "Id spend any amount of money on you." I respond getting lost in her beauty. At this point I was getting nervous I wanted this night to be extra special. The meal is almost over and the ring is gonna be in our dessert. "Ezra should we get dessert?" Aria asked. "Yea! How about a slice of the pumpkin pie!" I say. I ordered the pumpkin pie because pie is our favorite dessert and I had the baker put the ring in a small bag inside the pie. As soon as she eats her piece the ring will be right there. The waitress brings us our pie, I'm shaking and sweating at this point. What if she says no?! What if she chokes on the ring?! What if she just cries and leaves the restaurant! "Ezra are you ok?You haven't had the first bite yet! You always take the first bite!!" Aria says as she feeds me a piece. "Yum this pie is delicious! Here have some!" I feed her the next bite knowing the ring is in it. she starts to take a bite when she sees the bag. "Ezra what's this?!" She says surprised. "Open it" I look at her a smile. She opens it and sees the ring. She starts to cry and tears roll down her face. Aria looks overjoyed. "Aria" I get down on my knee. "Since the day I met you at that bar I knew you were the one,I love everything about you. Your smile,your laugh, your kindness,your eyes and so much more. I would be the luckiest man in the world if I could call you mine. Aria will you do the honor and marry me?!" Violins starts to play, Rise petals fall from above us. "Yes Ezra!" She's crying and jumps into my arms. We kiss for what seemed like forever. I felt like we're the only ones alive in the world. I'm finally gonna marry my best friend!
-
End of chapter 4! Hope you like it so far! Please leave feedback!❤️