Chapter 15||Little lamb

Arias pov
Today is the day Ezra and I are going to meet our baby. The baby is just about 8 weeks old and so it about time to visit the doctor!
Ezra has been super supportive. He talks to the baby all the time and makes sure I'm comfortable. The best father I could imagine my future children to have.

"Ready to go?" Ezra asks as he puts on his shoes and grabs his keys.
"Yup! I can't wait to see our little lamb!" I exclaim
"Hmmm little lamb. I like that! Little lamb." Ezra says while opening the apartment door.

We get in the car and out in the address on our GPS. It's only about 10 minutes away just outside of rosewood.

"When should we tell our friends and family?" I ask Ezra as he's driving.

"I think maybe we should tell them tomorrow,start with your mom and dad and then tell the girls and everyone else."Ezra looks over to me and smiles.
"Sound like a great idea!" I respond back

We arrive at the doctors 5 minutes before our appointment. Better to be early than late though! We wait patiently and anxiously in the waiting room.

"Mr and Mrs.Fitz?" A tall blonde lady around mid 20's calls our name and directs us to a small room.
"Hello im miss Amelia and I am your doctor! Nice to meet you!" She greets is very openly.
"Hi I'm Aria and this is my husband Ezra it is such a pleasure to meet the women whose gonna bring us our baby!" I respond with such glee.
"Thank you! Aria can you lay back on the chair please?" Amelia asks and I obey her and lay down.
"Ezra would you like to rub the gel on Arias stomach?" She asks Ezra.
"Of course!" He replied right away and walked towards me rubbing the gel all over my stomach.
"Let's have a look at this baby shall we!?" I smile looking over at the screen.

"It's too early to tell what the gender is but by the looks of it your baby is doing very well and is super healthy! Keep doing what your doing and try to maintain a healthy diet!" Amelia says while walking out of the room to grab prints of our baby's first picture.

"Here you go Aria and Ezra! I printed out 4 prints for you! Your next appointment is in 4 weeks. See you then!" Amelia says as we walk out the door overjoyed.
"Ezra I'm so happy!" I say staring at the picture. He nods in agreement. "Me too! I love you so much!" He kisses my forehead and we drive back to the
Apartment.
-
-
END OF CHAPTER 15!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been pretty busy with work and school. I'll try to write a chapter every week though!:)
-Becca