Chapter 16|| -A

Arias pov
I'm now 9 weeks pregnant and the baby is doing great! Ezra and I couldn't be happier.
Were talking about moving into a big house and hopefully after this baby pops out expand our family even more.

I was cuddling next to Ezra with my head resting on his neck. We were looking at a book of houses our realtor gave us. It had multiple pictures of some potential ideal houses.
"Hey Ar what about this house?" Ezra asked pointing at a page on the book.

It was a 3 story house with 4 bedrooms 2 bathroom on the top floor, a decent sized kitchen, small dining room, living room towards the front of the house and a family room next to the kitchen and 1 bathroom on the main floor . It also had a huge basement with a bar,bathroom, living space and another room.

"It's perfect! But it seems really huge just for the 3 of us!!" I say looking at the house once more. "Yes but we could have a nursery, a room for us, a guest room and an office for me or you to write in! And the basement room could either be a playroom or the guest room! Ezra said stating some great ideas.
"Ok wanna look at the house tomorrow?!" I ask him excitedly
"Sure! How about when you finish work I'll go pick you up! I'm not doing much tomorrow at the brew anyways!" "Sound great! I love you Ezra!" I lean in and we embrace into a kiss. He pulls away "I love you too my pookie bear!" We continue to kiss until it got late and I had to be up early for work

I work as a fashion designer pretty cliche I know but on my free time I write. Well I mostly just write about Ezra and i.

Just as I was about to close my eyes I heard my phone beep. "UGHH" I sigh and pick up my phone. I stopped and stared in complete shock... Ezra...
"Uh huh?" He replies half asleep.
"I got text from.." I stop half way through my sentence and my eyes fill with tears. Ezra got up fast to comfort me.
"Who'd you get a text from babe?" He asks concerning. I take a deep breath "from -A" I hand Ezra my phone and he gasps.

"I thought -A was cece and that she was sent away to prison for along time..." Ezra says running my back in circles.
"I thought so too.... maybe it's not cece." I say staring at the text once more that read:
Oh Mrs.Fitz is now pregnant!
Just my luck! I always wanted a new generation to torture. And now I can start fresh!
Kisses -A

I start hyperventilating. This can't be happening.... Not again.... If any one touches my baby I swear they won't see the light of day!

"We'll have to stay alert at all times and keep our baby safe. I promise Aria I won't let anything happen to you or the baby." Ezra says holding me tight.

"Maybe this is just a sick joke, maybe it's not real and it's just someone joking with us." I say hopeful even though I know -A is no joke.

"We should tell the girls to come over.."
I say picking up the phone texting the girls as Ezra nods in agreement.

"SOS VERY IMPORTANT!"

I'm any minute they should all be here.
Within minutes all 4 girls and Ezra were piled in the tiny apartment

"What's this all about?" Spencer asks nervously as none of us have texted sos in almost 3 years.

"I got a text..."
-
-
End of chapter 16! Oh drama! I'm trying to make this not like the stereotypical Ezria story so hopefully this spices things up!! I'm in study hall right now 😂