3B

Arias pov
I make my way into Ezra's apartment building. I walk up the stairs I have walked up many times before but this time it feels different. I feel like a stranger. I missed him so much but it feels odd going into his apartment after not seeing him for 4years. Here I am right in front of 3B, I take a deep breath, fix my hair and then knock on the door.
"Hello Aria come on in! I got us vegan takeout, I hope you still like vegan takeout." Ezra says smiling at me. " Yes I still love vegan takeout thank you!" I blush at the sight of him and look down at the floor, he notices me blushing. "Aria how was college? Forget about me right away?" Ezra jokes "I could never ever forget about you Mr.Fitz, you were my favorite English teacher" I say while laughing. "Oh just an English teacher I see how it is" Ezra laughs. I missed laugh, I missed everything about him and his cute little apartment.
"So Ezra did you forget about me at all?" I ask him "Aria I could never forget about you,you were the best thing that ever happened to me, my love, I thought about you 24/7. I lost sleep thinking about if you were ok. I worried that when you came back you would've forgotten about me and think oh there's one of my old teachers from high school. I care, I still care so much about you."Ezra says while staring into my eyes. I didn't wanna reply to his beautiful words, I just wanted to call him mine. I kissed him, he kissed back. we cuddled on the couch and I rested my head on his chest like old times. "I missed you so much Ezra. I tried everything I could to forget about you and have the college experience you told me to have but I couldn't. I got drunk often thinking that was the only way to cope with this feeling I had in my heart. Getting drunk didn't work at all. I felt lost without you. I want you in my life for good now!" I manage to say all that with out breaking into many tears. "I want you in my life too." Ezra replies. He holds me tight and kisses my forehead. I fell asleep on his chest. I missed him so much.
-
End of chapter 2! I hope you're enjoying this please comment feedback! This is my first fanfic I have written on watt pad!