Deal?

No love, at all! It was just an act. All if it would be an act. Yuri stared into those enticing blue eyes. How could someone not love them? No other blue compared to what shone out at him.

"And you?" Yuri found his voice whisper out.

Viktor drew back slightly, but left his hand cupped under Yuri's chin.

"What about me?" Viktor asked.

Those eyes! So open, so bright, hid a darkness. Yuri saw it for one second before the veil draped back over them. Viktor was afraid. What he was afraid of, Yuri wasn't sure.

"Well, of course it won't be an issue for you." Yuri chuckled.

He tore his face away as he looked down at the papers spread out before him now. He had agreed to give up his paparazzi life style. He would stick to weddings, families or children pictures. Made do some high school senior shots, things like that. His finger traced the red line around this.

"Yuri?" Viktor drew the name out. Yuri looked towards him.

He couldn't meet his eyes. Instead he gazed at the perfect chin. No stubble, not one tiny spot of flaw showed on this perfect face. A face Yuri was expected to kiss, but not love.

"What is going through hour head right now?" Viktor's cool breezy voice floated around Yuri like a cold wind. He forced himself not to shiver.

"Oh, um n, not, nothing really." Yuri stammered still trying to decide if he could agree to all these terms.

"You think I won't have a problem falling in love with you? Is that it?" Viktor was closer. His warm breath tickling the tiny hairs on the back of Yuri's neck.

"No, no. Who would love me?" Yuri giggled softly.

"I have many, many men and women who would love for me to offer them this contract. My best friend, and sometimes bed mate, Christophe would absolutely die if I chose him for this. But..." Viktor trailed his long fingered hand down Yuri's arm.

When had he stood up? When had he moved? How had he gotten behind Yuri without the startled photographer knowing it? That warm strong hand curled around Yuri's. He was pulled to his feet. His free hand striking against Viktor's chest as he steadied himself.

"I could never fall for someone like Christophe. He is..." Viktor lifted his chin to gaze upwards.

"Too much? Should we say. He is for a good time, not a long time." Viktor insisted.

He leaned forward. "My family would know, that he is not a partner I would chose willingly." He whispered in Yuri's ear.

Leaning back, Viktor spun Yuri around. Yuri's back was pulled tight against Viktor's chest.

"You, though..." Viktor rested his chin on Yuri's shoulder.

"Sweet, kind, caring. Not in the spotlight for your own gains. That is what I love, what I have always wanted in a life partner. My grandfather has many eyes. He knows my deeper secretes, even if the woman who raised me, forgot them." Viktor's warmth was suddenly gone from Yuri.

The thin dark haired male blinked. Yuri found Viktor across the room from him. The tall statuesque man had his back to Yuri as he gazed out a window that looked inside the rink.

"My falling for you, is a possibility." Viktor whispered.

He turned to Yuri. Gripping the railing behind him, Viktor leaned against it.

"I will not let my emotions sway me from this goal. No matter how I may feel when this is over, you will be free of me. That is the reason you cannot fall in love with me. I couldn't bare to break your heart like that." Viktor insisted intently.