Diner date

Minako was brutal! She knew what Yuri could do. Viktor watched as she forced the, only slightly, pudgy boy into spins, dips, leaps, bounds and a million other things to contort his body. Yuri never complained. He did each thing she shoved at him. Minako looked on, calculating. Viktor wanted to laugh, she was such a good coach.

Hmm, what if she was Yuri's coach? It wouldn't take much. As Yuri went to change, Viktor came up to her. He explained about their previous conversation. Minako did listen, but she shook her head.

"I can't. I know nothing about figure skating." She insisted.

"You know Yuri." Viktor pressed.

"Yes. I could get him on the ice. I could get him into shape, but I am not the coach to get him to be his best." She sighed, looked behind the counter, at something Viktor couldn't see.

"Why not? He trusts you." Viktor tried once more.

"There is too much of my past that would influence everything around him. I'm not the one Viktor. Find someone else." With that, she walked away from him.

Viktor wasn't going to give up. He would find the perfect coach for Yuri. He already knew Yakov wasn't it. The boy wouldn't respond well to Viktor's coach. The smile, about that thought, was still on Victor's face when Yuri walked out of the changing rooms.

"Next stop?" Viktor asked, holding the leash attached to his dog.

Together they made their way around town. They walked everywhere. Makkachin was well received by many business. She was even offered water often. Yuri took care of them. They had lunch at a small outdoor Café. The dog slept under the table until he owner brought out a plate of food for her as well. Viktor happily paid for it.

As the lanterns turned on, the streets began to fill with more people, they went back to the hot spring. Viktor td Yuri to dress nicely.

Yuri went to his room. Viktor smiled to himself as he walked up the steps to his own room. It was quite posh, he had to admit. Even if they were in a small country town. Viktor showered, deciding to use the bath after their date. He walked to his garment bag, hanging in the closet.

Pulling out the black and silver suit, shirt and accessories, he got ready. Yuri, the name was a tattoo on his heart already. What would he do if Yuri decided to not go back to the ice? What if Yuri broke their contract and didn't stay until his grandfather passed? Viktor leaned against the wall, he knew he was falling for the quiet, cute, adorable former skater. He worried that he was pushing Yuri into something he truly didn't want.

No! Viktor had held him as he cried. Yuri wanted the ice just as much as Viktor did. Maybe even more. The ice held little wonders for Viktor, for Yuri, it still held all his dreams. Viktor squared his shoulders, he moved over to check on his beloved best friend

Makkchin was asleep on the bed. Viktor made sure she had everything she would need for the few hours he was gone. He headed out to go pick up his date. He was curious to see what Yuri would be wearing. They had done some shopping while in town, but nothing like Viktor had planned for them. His smile filled his face.