Dinner?

Yuri walked into the dinner. It was busier than usual at this time of day. Typically the diner rush started around six thirty.

A quick glance showed many, many females scattered around the dinner. Some were alone, there were a few with their boyfriend or significant other, some were in groups of two. The majority were in larger groups of four to eight, some even more. They all had one thing in common, their eyes were riveted to one laughing silver head.

Yuri smiled to himself. This was cute. Wait, he hadn't kissed Viktor today. Wasn't he suppose to do it once, on his own. A heat rose up his face. Hiding behind a few women, Yuri watched as the star of the dinner beguiled his audience. Viktor was mesmerizing at the best of times.

Shifting, squeezing into small spaces, Yuri slowly made his way forward. The last group of females, the ones surrounding Viktor, were intense. They wouldn't let anyone get an inch closer to him. Yuri rolled his eyes.

"Vik, I'm here for our date, but these people won't let me through." Yuri said loudly enough for the women surrounding him to hear, but it didn't carry out over the wide group of women watching.

Something tugged on Yuri's coat. He glanced down to see, Viktor's hand slip between two of the women. He gently pushed one back, with his elbow as he tugged Yuri forward.

"Ladies, my date has arrived. Thank you all for keeping me company." He sang out in his delighted tone.

Yuri saw it then. The tiredness around Viktor's eyes. The fake smile he kept on his face for the women to swoon over. The softness as those icy blue eyes fell upon him.

"Stop calling it a date!" One woman called out.

"Yeah, that's kind of gross!" another huffed.

Viktor watched Yuri's face. Yuri smiled a tiny bit. Viktor's eyes widened a fraction. Yuri leaned forward. He shifted to have Viktor's arm encircle his waist. His hand fell to Viktor's shoulder as he was pulled farther toward the amazing delightful skater. Viktor hummed softly as Yuri brought their faces closer.

"Don't you dare!" a cry came from a woman on the other side of Viktor.

A hand shot out to cover the man's face, a barrier between his lips and Yuri's. Viktor did the one thing that shocked Yuri. He bit the ladies hand! It wasn't hard, but enough to startle the woman. She withdrew her hand. Yuri took his moment.

His lips banged into Viktor's. Viktor sighed against him, as his free hand curled against the back of Yuri's head. Viktor was, by far, the better kisser. He adjusted their lips, without speaking them. Yuri relaxed a little as Viktor took over.

Viktor licked his tongue around Yuri's, gently pulling it out of the dark haired male's mouth, into his own. Just before he was safely inside Viktor, the skater backed off. Their lips separated, by only a fraction of an inch, yet it was enough for those close by to see their tongues wrapped around each other. This was no chaste kiss.

Their were gasps, cries of shock, some nervous laughter. Viktor finished the kiss, allowing Yuri his freedom to slump, shocked, into the seat next to him. Viktor's long fingered hand trailed over Yuri's cheek.

"Ah, I've missed you, darling." Viktor cooed as if there wasn't a complete dinner full of people watching their every move.

"I missed you, too." Yuri muttered, face hot.

"OH!" He eyes widened as he sat up, breaking the spell he was slowly falling under.

"I developed the pictures. You have to see this one!" He reached inside his coat.

Carefully, Yuri withdrew a sturdy large envelope. He undid the clasp to extract the picture. It was only an eight by ten. He wanted to blow it up to at least a sixteen by twenty, he thought. It was breathtaking! He gazed down at it once more, before turning it for Viktor to see.