Cooking together

The night was just starting to fade to darkness. Yuri held onto Viktor's elbow as they walked. Makkachin was a dutiful, happy dog. He marched beside his owner not allowing those passing by to get to close. Yuri smiled down at him, knowing they would be good friends. They wanted the same thing, to keep Viktor happy.

"How did you know about this shop?" Viktor asked.

Yuri pointed to a huge building they were passing. It took up nearly an entire block, what it didn't use, was saved for parking for unloading trucks. The venue was popular for weddings, engagements or many other such parties.

"I've done a fair share of photography here. Actually I have several more coming up next month." He offered.

"Delightful!" Viktor clapped his hands together.

"That means you can stay at my place!" He beamed at Yuri.

Yuri's face heated. He looked down adjusting his glasses.

"I, uh well, um..." He muttered.

Viktor's arm swept around Yuri's waist. It pulled him in tight to the muscular body next to him. Viktor's voice was low in his ear, as his breath tickled at Yuri's neck.

"You never spent the night with anyone before?" Viktor guessed.

"I have a feeling, I will be doing a lot of things I've never done before, with you." Yuri chuckled softly.

"Oh look, the piggy's back!" an irritated voice called out.

"What are two up to?" The blond Yuri demanded.

Viktor's Yuri looked up. He saw the small blond standing by the store they were headed to. His hands were tucked in the pockets of a deep blue coat with some snowboarder imprinted upon it. Next to him...Yuri gasped at the dark man half hidden in shadow.

He ducked slightly behind Viktor. The man's head had an under cut shave to it. His dark hair fell around his chiseled features. Dark eyes watched out over them. He wore a leather motorcycle jacket, tight leather pants with thick leather boots that climbed hallway up his leg.

"Oh, don't fret, Otabek looks meaner than he is!" Viktor giggled.

"Otabek Atlin?" Yuri whispered the name.

"Ah, you know who I am?" the man smiled. It changed his look completely.

"No, uh, not really. My friend, she uh, well she used to be really good at skating. She met you once. Said you were, um, stoic and focused." Yuri muttered.

"That sounds just like him!" blond Yuri laughed, slapping Otabek's chest.

"Who is your friend?" Otabek smiled sown at the blond.

"Oh, um Yuuko." He answered.

Otabek scowled. He shifted away from the teen at his side. Blocking that Yuri from the other of the same name, he took a half step forward.

"You!" He pointed to Yuri. He looked dark and foreboding once more.

"You cant be Yuri Katsuki?" He asked.

"Um, ya, yes?" Yuri muttered.

"Man!" Otabek ran a hand through his hair.

"Next to this guy..." He pointed a thumb at blond Yuri. "You're the reason I never gave up skating." He insisted.

"Why?" both Yuri's said at the same time.

"I saw you practicing once before a junior tournament. You were coping the, then leading skater from the Olympics. I never saw someone so..." He waved his fingerless gloved hand in the air.