Endlessness

Yuri woke in his childhood bed. He rolled over, a heavy weight on his chest. He heard his phone ding, then ding again and again. He groaned, reaching up to where he typically had it. That was when there was a second groan. It came from his chest.

"Stop moving, go back to sleep." A sleepy voice instructed.

"Viktor!" Yuri chuckled.

Then the night before, rushed back into his mind. He had, had sex with Viktor! Outside! What was he thinking? This was bad! What if he, somehow, broke the contract? Was that wrong? He had enjoyed himself.

He moved, once more trying to get to the phone that was angrily dinging. His back hurt, the back of his legs twinned, pain stabbed into his rear-end. He winced.

"Yuri!" Viktor mumbled.

"VIKTOR!" Yuri cried.

The silver head lifted up. There was still a weight next to Yuri's legs.

"Did we, uh, did ... on the beach?" He muttered, his face hot.

Viktor smiled down at him. He traced the line of pink, until it became more than a line. Yuri's entire face glowed with embarrassment.

"We did. You were amazing, my love." Viktor cooed.

He leaned down to kiss the soft lips. "The contract?" Yuri whispered as his lips came free.

"What about it?" Viktor tilted his head.

"Did, did I mess up?" Yuri asked.

Viktor giggled. "Of course not, silly!" He snickered.

"You think I didn't put a clause in about having sex! We are dating." He insisted.

The phone dinged. Yuri picked it up. It wasn't his. Viktor pulled it out of Yuri's hands. He said something that sounded angry, in his native lounge. Tossing the blankets back, Viktor got up. He was completely naked. Yuri tried not to watch, but how could he look away. Viktor was, well, in a word, perfect.

The way his legs glided up to the tight toned buttocks. How his strong back didn't slouch or bend. The curves and lines all drawing your eyes to the right spots. Yuri saw the scratches on Viktor's shoulders. His face heated up again, as he covered his eyes. He peeked between his fingers, to see Viktor walk out into the hall. At first Yuri didn't think anything of it, then he heard a scream.

Yuri jumped up. He ran, or tried to run to the door. The pain in his body stabbed at him. He fell, tangled in the blankets. It took a moment, but he managed to get untangled. Crawling to the door, Yuri pulled himself up. He opened it to see Viktor standing in the hall. In one hand he held the phone. The other was in his hip.

"...about the freight." He was saying.

"Just, just go!" Mari showed him toward the bathroom. Her eyes darted back to her brother.

"My god, Yuri! Have some decency!" She cried before turning around. Yuri noticed, she didn't exactly run down the hall.

He looked down. Why was he naked? The last thing he recalled was passing out on the beach, holding Viktor's hand. Makkachin brushed against Yuri's legs. Assuming the dog had to go out, Yuri got dressed. He found the leash hanging on a hook, next to his door. He took the dog outside. Viktor was still in the bathroom.

Yuri walked Makkachin about the yard. She was quick to do her business. He cleaned it up, tossing the bag into an outdoor can. He led the well trained pup back inside. Undoing the leash, she bolted to her owner. Viktor was seated as the table, a steaming cup before him. Mari was leaning against the counter. Yuri was glad his boyfriend was dressed.