Love on the beach

⚠️ smut⚠️

Viktor found it, a crevices between two piles of rock. It was large enough for the pair to slip inside. They fondled each other, as they moved away from the pounding waves. In the center, they found the perfect spot. No one could see them from the road or the beach. Only above was open to the air around them.

Stars twinkled down as their lips met, hungrily, again. Yuri's shirt was open now. His jacket had been left in the car. His kisses trailed along the smooth pale skin of his soon to be lover. Viktor felt warm, Yuri pressed into it.

Viktor was indeed, quite skilled. His hands burned over Yuri's skin. Everywhere they touched, sent a trail of flaming desire. They moved over the thin chest of the former child skater.

Down lower, they inched toward the v that dipped into the pants, still held up, round Yuri's waist. Viktor's lips were like molten lava. They found the tender spot under Yuri's chin.

Moving out, Viktor expertly stripped the shirt from the body. It slipped down Yuri's arms. He didn't even try to catch it, as it fell to the sandy beach.

Yuri was lost in his desire. His brain not thinking about anything, aside from the sensations running through his body. Viktor's knee pressed into his groin. He moaned out as those lips kissed, sucked or licked their way along his collar bone. The heat that trailed after, burned deeper into the skin, than either realized at the moment.

Yuri's heart pounded. Beating a rhythm over his chest. All the while Viktor was the conductor of their mating. His mouth moved down to the bare chest. The heat invading Yuri's heart as Viktor's lips found his hardened nipples. One hand was undoing the pants Yuri wore, the dark head was pressed against the rock. He clung to the muscular shoulder, still hidden in the skater's shirt.

Yuri couldn't help but to moan! Viktor was on another level, to anything he had ever done before. His mouth sucked, tugged, and nibbled at his nipples. Yuri let out a shocked squeak of a cry, as Viktor's hand slipped into his pants.

The hard throbbing cock was pulled out to the cool night air. It didn't feel cool to Yuri. Everything was on fire. He felt like he was burning up, yet it was so slow! He tugged at Viktor's shirt. He wanted to feel the other's skin.

"Take it off, if you want, my Yuri." Viktor purred.

Yuri couldn't formulate words. He tugged on the material. There was a ripping sound. Viktor giggled.

"So eager!" He snickered.

Yuri moaned out a yes! As the material under his hands gave way. He ripped it from the hard chest of the skater. His hands splayed down over the strong back. Yuri touched everywhere he could. His own mouth mimicking what Viktor had done to him. This time, it was Viktor who moaned.

He dropped from Yuri's hands.

"Let me show you what tonight will be like." Viktor insisted in his thickened accented voice.

Yuri could only mutter a soft mmm, in answer. Viktor was on his knees. He gently lifted one of Yuri's legs, to drape over his shoulder. His arms were long enough to reach Viktor's mouth.

"Get them wet, love!" Viktor instructed as his long, elegant fingers found the hot, moist chasm of Yuri's mouth.

Yuri did as he was told. He curled his hands around the one in his mouth. Sucking them, he ran his tongue over each digit, making it slippery with his saliva.

In the meantime, Viktor was busy himself. He licked at the smooth, bulbous tip of Yuri's throbbing cock. His tongue split the slit, to the desired filled moans of Yuri. Viktor ran his long fingers over the shaft. He could barely reach all the way around, his wolfish grin, was hidden from anyone sight.