Passions

⚠️smut ⚠️

The wine came. Yuri watched as Viktor tasted what the waiter poured. He swirled it around in his mouth, before nodding. The waiter poured more into two glasses. He left the rest of the bottle to chill in a bucket of ice. With a bow, he walked away.

"That man, with the ponytail, he was your coach?" Viktor asked.

"Yes." Yuri flushed, moving his napkin to his lap for something to have his hands do.

"Hmm, he wasn't right for you. You need someone with a firm, yet tender touch. Someone, you can respect and love." Viktor laced the tips of their fingers together as he stared out at the glass windows.

Beyond the dark glass, was the ocean. The restaurant sat upon a cliff, over looking the large body of water. Waves crashed sluggishly against the shoreline. Viktor absently toyed with Yuri's fingers. Yuri watched the beautiful crafted face of the man, lost in his own thoughts.

"Are you ready to order?" A waitress came up.

"We will have the sushi platter for two." Viktor went on to order dips, sauces, salads and a few other things to go with the order.

"You are too much, sometimes." Yuri smiled softly.

"But you like it." Viktor grinned.

Yuri blushed, looking away. His eyes cast over the table on the other side of the room. Phichit sat with their old coach. He waved a chopstick at him. Yuri smiled fondly back.

"Tell me about yourself, Yuri." Viktor pressed.

"A secrete, something you never told anyone." He pressed.

Yuri blinked at him. Suddenly his mind was blank of anything he had ever liked, done or enjoyed. What did Viktor want? He gazed into the quiet blue eyes, waiting for his response.

"I really like pork cutlet bowls." Yuri muttered.

"Dear, I said something..." Viktor was interrupted by a flash of a camera. He turned to look at the person.

The man looked startled for being caught. Viktor laughed. He pulled Yuri closer to him, closing the distance between their bodies. Viktor tilted Yuri's chin up. Yuri didn't want to look at him. He knew this was only for show. Viktor needed to prove to his family that he had a good boyfriend.

Yuri didn't resist the pull to Viktor's lips. However, he did feel hallow as those soft, perfect lips closed over his. There was no tongue, no spark behind it, just a molding of their lips. Yuri almost felt cheated when they separated, after several more camera flashes.

The reporter went away. Viktor gave Yuri his full attention. Yuri sighed.

"Everyone knows that about me, though." He let out a soft giggle.

"I guess, no one really knows why I stopped skating. Viktor, I love the ice. I crave it every morning. It took me three years to stop training! I want to go back..." Yuri balled his free hand into a fist.

"Then do it. Make your senior debut." Viktor encouraged.

"I can't. No coach will take me. I threw a fit and left the ice." Yuri looked so ashamed.

"What if, I became your coach?" Viktor asked. The thought had flirted around his mind since that morning.

"No. We are only together for..." Yuri trailed off. He let out a sigh.

"I left the ice, because I gave up on myself." He admitted for the first time ever.

Without warning, Yuri's face scrunched up as he began to cry Viktor wiped the tears from his eyes, pulling the dark head down on to his shoulder.