Polarized

They entered the café. It was busy. Nearly all the tables, set up in seating for two, were filled. This was obviously a high demand date spot. Viktor inched over to Yuri. Slipping his arm around the thin waist of the lean photographer, he rested his chin on the dark man's shoulder. They waited in line, it took about twenty minutes to get to the counter. Meanwhile, they talked.

"So, tell me, what were you discussing with Otabek?" Viktor purred.

"Well, I had a weird encounter this morning." Yuri explained about the delivery girl, how she didn't even have his name.

He went on to say, Greg had looked at the package, there was no mailing label on it at all. No name, no address, no return information either. Viktor drew slightly back, a frown marring his handsome face.

"That's odd." He admitted. Then he pulled Yuri back to him, muttering about being cold.

Yuri chuckled softly. He began to tell the tale of the lost driver, the night before. He had just gotten to the part where he saw the headlights leave the parking lot, when their turn came. Yuri shuffled forward, dragging a semi conscious, Viktor with him.

"What do you want?" Yuri asked.

Viktor muttered out a long list of a peculiar combination of ingredients. Then, he sighed heavily.

"But..." here he did a really great impersonation of Yakov.

"I am in training." He grumbled.

"Coffee, large, black, one sugar substitute." He mumbled.

The barista looked at him oddly. They had to delete the entire long combination, Viktor had first given. Turning an unfriendly look to Yuri, they asked him if he wanted anything.

"Um, Coffee one sugar one cream?" Yuri asked. The worker typed it in. They gave the total.

Yuri went to hand them some cash, but Viktor already had his card out. He swiped it before Yuri could do anything but watch.

Their coffees came up quickly. Together they moved to a free table. They had to walk through nearly the entire café to find one. More than one person gasped out Viktor's name. Several phones were being waved in the air, the camera sounds clicking, were unmistakable. Yuri was blushing as he sat down. He kept his back to the majority of the café.

Viktor was fine with this, as he fixed his hair, offered warm smiles, winks and even blew kisses to different cameras. Yet, he kept most of his attention on his date. He took Yuri's hand. He asked about the lost driver, proving he had been listening to the story.

Yuri explained how he didn't think much of it, didn't even connect it to the delivery person. That was until Greg sent the video. He pulled it up on his phone, holding the device out for Viktor to view it. The video played, time splicing in between last night, up to include the deliver girl that morning. Viktor nearly choked on his coffee. He coughed.

Yuri rose to pat his back as Viktor had paused the screen. The woman had her corn silk blonde hair pulled up in a high ponytail. It was tucked under an ugly baseball cap, with the logo of a local delivery place on it. At one point, she did look up at the camera above the door. Her aqua green eyes, glaring into the device.

"Camilla." Viktor snorted, when he was able to breathe again.

"You know her?' Yuri asked, retaking his seat.

"I dated her for about a month and a half." Viktor explained.

"Oh, so she is crazy." Yuri nodded.

"Why? Because she dated me?" Viktor tilted his head, a knowing smirk on his lips. Yuri got flustered.