Chapter 2.

Same night,

Nitya was sitting in the same dark room and crying over her helplessness and her condition. She had not eaten anything for the last two days due to which she had become very weak.

She was sitting there crying bitterly but there was no one to listen her. After some time, she fell asleep while sitting like that.

On the other hand, Avayan was sitting in his room in Hotel Taj Villa when the hotel and hotel staff came there with food. Without looking at them, Avayan asked them to keep the food and leave from there.

All the staff left from there, but a girl was standing there looking at Avayan. Avayan was sitting facing the other side. At this time he was wearing only a bathrobe and his entire attention was on his phone.

And at this moment he was looking so handsome and hot that the girl was not able to stop herself from looking at him.

That girl started walking slowly towards Avayan. When Avayan felt someone's presence he immediately looked towards that girl and staring at her with his angry eyes, said, "What are you doing here?"

That girl was still coming towards Avayan without knowing which devil she was moving towards who could kill her in one stroke.

That girl came to Avayan and said, "It seems that there is a lot of fire inside you, give me a chance I will extinguish all the fire".

An evil smirk formed on Avayan's lips, and he said, "You want to extinguish the fire that inside me?"

The girl came closer to Avayan and put her hands around his neck and said, "Yes handsome."

Saying this, she started going closer to Avayan, but suddenly he pushed her with force due to which she fell on the ground and shouted, "What are you doing?"

Without looking at her, Avayan started calling Vipul, "Khanna, Khanna?"

Vipul came running there and said, "Yes! Boss".

Avayan said while pointing his finger towards that girl, "How did this girl come into my room. Get her out of here."

Hearing this, Vipul said while helping the girl to get up, "Ma'am, you go from here."

But that girl, ignoring Vipul's words, got up and again started going towards Avayan, she extended her hand towards him and said, "It seems that maybe you haven't seen me properly, just look at me once, I will-"

The girl had just said this when Avayan jerked her away from him, looked at her angrily and said - "There is no one in the world who can even touch me. It is a far cry from extinguishing the fire inside me. There ain't no girl who can melt Avayan Singh Rathore".

"Get out of here before I kill you". He shouted.

At this time, he had so much anger in his eyes. He had fire of hatred in his eyes that could burn anyone, for once the girl got scared after seeing Avayan like this. Vipul was also very scared because he was well aware of Avayan's anger. That's why he quickly went to the girl and took her out of the room, holding her hand.

Avayan moved his hand around his neck and closed his eyes with anger. And then sat on the bed.

On the other hand, as soon as Vipul went out of the room. He looked at the girl and said, "Are you gone mad or do you no longer want to live that you can talk to Boss like that? You-"

While saying this, Vipul stopped in the middle and then after pausing for a while, "Go away from here and don't even by mistake be seen anywhere near this room again".