Chapter 7.

Nitya was still sitting there in the same way when kaki came there. Nitya looked towards her with a hope that kaki would immediately say, "Come on Nitya, we are going home from here."

But seeing her expression, Nitya soon understood that nothing like this was going to happen, hence she did not ask kaki anything.

Kaki placed her hand on her face and said, "Nitys, I am going to buy some clothes and some other necessary things for you, your kaka is also going with me, you rest here, we will come in some time, okay?"

Nitya nodded, whereas kaki gave a slow smile towards her and then went from there.

Nitya sat there for some time and now she has also understood that kaki and kaki cannot say anything to Avayan. At first she doesn't understand what to do, then she suddenly stood up from her place and said to herself, "I will talk to him myself. What happened like this, how can he stop me from going like this? Yes, I agreed that he helped me, he saved me, he saved my life but it does not mean that whatever he says, I will accept it. No, absolutely not."

Thinking this, Nitya came out of her room and started going upstairs to talk to Avayan.

As she was taking steps upwards, her courage was failing. Her steps were moving forward with great difficulty.

With trembling feet, she reached outside Avayan's room and she extended her hand to open the door, Her hand stopped in the middle.

She started remembering about the morning, Avayan's sizzling voice started echoing in her ears,

Her hands also started trembling and now her true courage had also responded no to her.

She remained frozen there for some time. She was not able to go ahead.

Because somewhere in her heart Avayan's fear had settled. She stood there for some time but when she could not muster the courage to go inside, she started going back to her room.

But when she turned to go back, she suddenly heard a scream from his room.

Nitya was completely frightened after hearing the scream. She gathered all her courage and quickly opened the door of his room and went inside.

It was as dark inside as it was before. Only a dim light was shining. When she went inside, she did not see anyone.

Nitya started moving forward with her eyes running all around. She knew where the switch was because she had seen Avayan switching on the lights, so she quickly went and switched on the lights.

Nitya looked towards the bed in front, Avayan was sleeping there.

But it seemed as if he was suffering a lot in his sleep. As if someone was hitting him again and again, Avayan was completely drenched in sweat.

Nitya was so shocked to see him like this and also got very scared. She was still standing there when Avayan shouted loudly again. "No"

Hearing such a scream from him again, she suddenly turned back and palmed her mouth in fear.

Avayan was still suffering the same way. She slowly started moving forward to woke up him.

Nitya went near him and placed her hand on his hand and suddenly he held her hand tightly and made her sit on the bed.

He quickly got up and hugged her. It was as if her breathing had stopped. Avayan hugged her even more tightly,

His breaths was heavy, he was panting at this time, his heartbeat was beating very fast which Nitya could also hear.