Chapter 14.

Five days later,

Nitya was sitting in her room when Madhav kaka and kaki came there. Nitya started smiling lightly as soon as she saw them.

Kaka kaki came and sat near her, kaki placed her hand on Nitya's head and said, "Nitya, you have thought well that you are going to marry Baba, you know him, sometimes Avayan Baba does not see anything in front of his anger, he loses his temper in anger. Nitya you understand what I am saying right? for you-"

Kaki had just said this much when Nitya stopped her by holding her hand and nodded and gave her the expression not to worry.

Whereas kaki put her hand on Nitya's head and smiled but she was still worried about her, looking at Nitya she said in her mind, "I don't know why all this is happening but maybe you are made for Avayan Baba. You both have some connection, may be that's why you suddenly came into his life but my child Baba is a fire, such a fire who can burn anyone to ashes and you- you are like the first rain drop which gives peace as soon as it falls on the face. Don't know how will you do, and how will you be able to live with Baba?"

Kaki was thinking all this and kaka was standing behind her without saying anything.

Meanwhile Avayan came there. Seeing him, kaki quickly got up from the bed and then both of them went out.

Avayan stood there looking at Nitya for some time. Whenever he was around her, he could not take his eyes off from her face even if he wanted to. He just wanted to keep looking at her without saying anything.

Nitya got up from her place and stood in front of him and raised her eyebrows to gesture, "Why have you come here?"

Avayan was looking at her face without saying anything. Her small light brown eyes, full lips that were lighter than rose petals, her hair falling on her cheeks again and again, seeing which Avayan's hand automatically went to her face to put those hair back behind her ear.

Nitya looked at Avayan with surprise and stepped back a little, whereas Avayan came to his senses a little and then stopped for a while and said, "Come on, get ready, we have to go?"

Nitya pointed with her hand, "Where?"

Avayan smiled at this and said, "You will get to know, I am waiting outside, come quickly."

Saying this, he left from there and Nitya, seeing him leaving, said to herself with a strange face, "He is strange, have to go, come. But where? he could have told me this also".

Saying this, Nitya took her dupatta properly and then fixed her hair a little and went after Avayan.

On the other hand, when Avayan came out, driver was standing ready with the car ahead. He opened the back door of the car for Avayan.

Meanwhile, Nitya also came there and Avayan signaled her with his eyes to sit in the car.

Nitya sat in the car without reacting anything and Avayan also sat next to her.

The driver closed the door, quickly sat in the car and drove from there.

In one car there was a driver with Avayan and Nitya and behind them two car in which his guards following them.

In some time Avayan and Nitya reached in front of a mall. And both came out of the car.

Avayan extended his hand towards Nitya so that she could hold his hand and he take her to inside the mall, but Nitya did not hold his hand. She didn't even look at him.

At this, Avayan moved ahead with a smile and Nitya also followed him. As they entered the mall, Nitya got a little scared seeing so many people suddenly in front of her.