Chapter 11.

Kaka went to Nitya's room, he got scared seeing her sitting like this on floor and he said, "Nitya? what happened? why are you sitting like this and why are you sweating so much? Hey, are you okay Daughter?"

Nitya did not react anything Kaka's words. Whereas kaka lovingly placed his hand on her head and said, "Nitya! what happened?"

Looking at Kaka, Nitya nodded her head that she was fine.

Then she gestured with her hands and told Kaka that she was dancing and that is why she was sweating so much.

Kaka was just looking at her surprisingly with his mouth open, he is unable to understand anything.

But he still said further, "ohh okay no problem, you just get up from here and sit on the bed, I will come".

Kaka did not want that Nitya, who was trying to explain it to him very well, to know that he did not understand anything because it would make her feel bad, hence he changed the topic and left from there.

Whereas Nitya stood up from the ground and sat on the bed in front. On the other hand, kaka quickly started preparing breakfast for Avayan.

Avayan comes down at sharp 07:30. As soon as he came, kaka quickly served him breakfast and left from there.

Avayan also got up from there after finishing his breakfast and took a look towards Nitya's room and then left from there.

Within some time, he reached his office and went to his cabin and started working. After some time, Vipul came there and said with disappointment, "Boss, both of them have still not opened their mouth and now one of them's condition is very bad, I do not think that in this condition he will be able to survive there any longer."

Avayan looked at Vipul and said without any expressions, "Then kill him, if he is not able to survive then free him."

When Vipul heard Avayan's words, he started looking at him with shock. And then he lowered his head and said, "Yes Boss".

Saying this, Vipul left from there, Avayan took out his phone and dialed a number and when phone was answered, he said in a cold voice, "The work should be done by tonight, be careful about every small things, otherwise it puts you in danger." Saying this, Avayan hung up the phone. And gets busy with his work.

Evening time,

Nitya was sitting in her room. She was not able to understand what to do, she was getting very bored because ever since she came here she was just sitting in this room.

Thinking all this, she came out of her room and after looking around she came to the lawn of the house.

She saw that there were many guards standing outside with guns.

She got a little scared after seeing them and stopped there for some time.

And when she looked on the other side, many servants were busy in their different works, some in the lawn and some in the parking lot in front.

She was a little surprised to see them and started thinking in her mind, "There are so many people outside but no one inside the house, but why? the work is the same inside too."

Nitya was standing there thinking all this. Suddenly a guard came from behind and said, "Ma'am, you are here, do you need something?"

Hearing someone's voice from behind her, she quickly looked back and shook her head.

The same guard further said, "Ma'am, please go inside."

She was a little surprised to hear the guard's words, she doesn't understand why he was asking her to go inside like this.