Chapter 18.

When Nitya came down after setting her stuff in the room, kaka served breakfast to her too.

Nitya looked around the house, but she did not see Avayan anywhere. She said to herself, "Has Avayan gone for office"?? Thinking all this, she started having breakfast.

On the other hand, Avayan reached the office, Vipul was standing ready with some files.

Vipul said, "Boss, all preparations for the meeting have been done, Mr. Martin is waiting for you."

Avayan went straight to the conference room without giving any response to Vipul.

In conference room, some foreign clients sitting there who standing up as soon as Avayan went.

And one of them extended his hand towards Avayan and said, "Hello Mr. Rathore."

Avayan shook hands with him and said "Hello Mr. Martin", saying this Avayan sat down asking him to sit.

Sitting Down Mr.Martin said in French, "Ravi de vous rencontrer".

"Nice to meet you".

Avayan nodded with a fake smile and then said without any expression, "Shall we start the meeting now"??

Mr. Martin said happily, "bien sûr".

"Of course".

Avayan did not react to this and continued the meeting, the meeting lasted for about an hour.

When the meeting ended, Mr. Martin happily said to Avayan, "Merci M. Rathore de nous avoir donné l'opportunité de travailler avec vous, nous serions vraiment ravis de travailler avec vous".

"Thank you Mr. Rathore for giving us the opportunity to work with you, we would really love to work with you"

Avayan also replied to him in French, "J'en suis content, merci Monsieur Martin, bon voyage".

"I am also happy with this, thank you Mr. Martin, have a safe trip".

Hearing this, they became happy and then after some time they went from there,

Vipul went to drop them outside. Avayan went straight to his cabin and started working on his laptop.

Avayan spoke French language very well because he had spent a long time in France. And it was from there that he took his first step in this hate-filled dark life.

Avayan is a shining star in the business world, everyone wants to work with him. An ideal for today's youth who has left his mark on the whole world in a very short time, which no one can erase even if someone wants to.

But no one in this world knew about the dark life of Avayan which he lives every day with this clean image.

After some time, Vipul came inside after knocking and said, "Boss Mr. Martin and his colleagues have left to France".

Avayan without looking at Vipul, "Yes".

Vipul further said with a little fear, "Boss, some people have tried to take away our drugs from the forest, but we caught them in time."

Hearing this, Avayan's hands which were moving on the laptop stopped and he looked angrily at Vipul and said, "Where are they?"

Vipul said, "Boss, they are at the cottage and I think they are Rana's-."

Vipul had just said this much and before he could finish, Avayan left from there, whereas Vipul first remained standing there and then ran after Avayan.