Chapter 8.

Within some time, Vipul made all the arrangements to go to Jaipur and then Avayan and some of his special guards left for Jaipur.

Avayan reached Jaipur, he went straight to Nitya's house. He remained sitting in the car and his guards went a little ahead and started knocking the door. But no sound came from inside nor did anyone open the door. But the guards kept knocking on the door continuously.

Inside, Sudha Ji, Vikas and Asha all three were sleeping. Suddenly they woke up to the sound of knocking on the door and came into the hall.

Sudha Ji came, she said, "Who has come so late in the night and why is he banging the door like a mad?"

Looking towards the door Vikas said, "I don't know Maa, I will see". Having said this, Vikas started going towards the main door, when Sudha Ji saw the clock on the wall in front of her, it was 12 o'clock.

She said to Vikas, "Stop Vikas".

Vikas turned back and looked at her and said, "What happened Maa?"

Sudha Ji said, "Look at the time, it's 12 o'clock, I don't know who will be there at this time, leave it. They will go from here on their own, whatever happens don't open it."

Vikas started turning back after listening to Sudha Ji and in the meantime gaurds started knocking on the door again.

Vikas said inevitably, "Let me open it and see Maa, I don't know who it is. If we don't open it, they will keep banging the door like this."

Sudha Ji looked at Asha and said, "Asha! what are you doing here? Go to your room and don't come out." Then looking at Vikas she said further, "Okay, open the door."

Asha heard Sudha Ji's words, she went to her room while Vikas went to open the door. As soon as Vikas opened the door, he saw that four strong men were standing at the door and from their clothes, Vikas understood that they were someone's body guards.

All four body guards came inside the house. Vikas and Sudha Ji got scared seeing them coming inside like this. Vikas said in fear, "Hey who- who are you and how did you get inside like this?"

All four of them came silently and stood behind a sofa.

Sudha Ji came forward a little and said, "Kon ho tum log, aur itni raat ko aise sharifon ke ghar par kanha ghuse chale aa rahe ho".

“who are you, why have you entered inside the noble's house like this in the middle of the night.”

Meanwhile, a voice came from the door, "Sharifon ka ghar? wow achha majaak hai".

"Nobel people's house, wow, it's a good joke."

Hearing this, when Sudha Ji and Vikas looked in front, there was a man standing at the door who was wearing a black color three-piece custom suit.

Sudha Ji and Vikas started looking at him with shock. They could not understand anything. What is happening and who are these people and why have they come here?

Avayan came forward from the door and sat on the sofa like a king. Vipul also came behind Avayan and stood near the sofa.

Like Sudha Ji and Vikas, Vipul was also surprised by Avayan's sudden arrival here.