Chapter 34.

When Avayan heard the name of KR construction from Mr. Mehta, a devil like smirk appeared on his face and then he stood up from his place, went in front of Mr. Mehta and placed his hand on the table, he said in his stern voice, "And yet you're sitting here in my office. So, do I need to say anything on this?"

"The name of Rathore Group of Construction is enough to make any project successful. And as far as KR Construction is concerned, their market value is enough to clear your doubts." He continued.

On this Mr. Mehta became a little restless and started looking down, seeing which a smirk appeared on Avayan's lips again.

Mr. Mehta was about to say something, "Actually-?", When Avayan interrupted him, "Don't stress, choice and investment both are yours."

Saying this, he left from there without listening to anything from Mr. Mehta. Mr. Mehta started looking towards his friend sitting with him.

Avayan went straight to his cabin, but instead of getting angry, he started laughing devilishly and then sitting on his chair, keeping his head back, he said, "Vikrant? Vikrant?".

Avayan had just said this when Mr. Mehta quickly came to his cabin without knocking and said, "I'm sorry Mr. Rathore, things will remain exactly as decided. Without any further delay. Let's sign the deal and lock it."

Avayan said, "Sure."

Mr. Mehta said, "Thank you, Mr. Rathore". And he extended his hand towards Avayan.

Avayan shook hands with him and after that Mr. Mehta left from there.

And Avayan placed both his hands on the table and said, "Feel sad for you". Then after pausing for a while, "What did you think, you will take this project from my hands so easily with your stupid actions, no man no, it is not that easy, my brother." He said last words in sarcastic way.

He took out his phone and texted Vipul.

KR construction is Narendra Singh Ji's company. Narendra Ji knows very well how dangerous Avayan is, so he will not make the mistake of coming in his way even by mistake and Avayan also knew this very well.

But today KR Construction approached his investors. And all this happened only on Vikrant' instructions. Vikrant was trying to bring down Avayan with the help of Narendra Ji's company. And as soon as Avayan heard the name of KR Construction from Mr. Mehta, he understood this.

Evening time,

On the other hand, Nitya was in her room at this time. She had spread many white tulips on her bed, from which she was making a bouquet. There was a lovely smile on her face at this time because she was making this bouquet for her husband.

Within some time, she took all the tulips together and made bouquet from them and tied the buds with white netted fabric. Which made this bouquet look even more beautiful.

She prepared the bouquet and picked it up in her hands, said in her mind, "It's ready for you Mr. Husband".

She smiled and kept the bouquet on the bed and went downstairs.

As she reached the hall, she saw Avayan coming to the door. She stopped there, folded her hands on her chest.

Avayan came near her looking at her. He asked raising his eyebrows, "What?"

Nitya glared at him angrily and asked in signs, "Where were you? Why did you leave early and that too without meeting me?"

As Avayan understood this, a smile appeared on his face. He placed his hand on her face and said, "You seem quite angry with me, Mrs. Rathore."