Chapter 38.

Nitya was sitting there looking towards the door. Her eyes started getting moist but she was controlling her tears. As if she didn't want to cry. And suddenly she got up and went after Avayan. Because she was not able to breathe while sitting here. It felt like she was suffocating from everything.

As she went near his room, she heard some sound, hearing which she stopped there for a moment. And then she opened the door with her trembling hand.

When she saw inside she got very scared. Avayan was angrily throwing all the things here and there, and then he was hitting the wall with his fists. He was very angry at this time and this anger seemed to have gone out of his control. It seemed as if he could not understand what he should do.

She got very scared seeing him like this and quickly came to him and tried to stop him but he did not stop.

He had made the wall his punching bag on which he was venting his anger. Often when his anger goes out of his control, he starts hurting himself.

Blood started coming from his hands again. She tried to stop him by placing her hand on his shoulders but he still did not stop. And suddenly she hugged him tightly from behind and placed her head on his back, she tightened the grip of her hands on his chest.

Due to her hugging him like this, he stopped and placed his palms on the wall and closed his eyes and stood with his forehead resting on the wall.

They stood like that for some time, then she separated from him and stood in front of him.

There was sweat on his forehead. In which his hair became slightly wet, he was looking at her without any emotion. By hitting the wall like this, not only his hands but also his wound started bleeding.

She placed her hand on his face and started shaking her head while looking at him. As if she was saying, "Don't do this, don't hurt yourself".

She had tears in her eyes after seeing him like this. Shaking her head in No, she hugged him again. She closed her eyes and said in her mind, "I can't see you in pain Ava."

She separated from him, took his face in both her hands and then kissed his forehead lovingly. And then she held both her ears to say sorry.

He did not say anything on this. She said in signs, "I'm sorry, I was not able to understand anything. And perhaps I am not able to understand anything even now. You know where I do understand something."

He smiled a little at this. And when she saw his hands, she started staring at him angrily, holding his hands and showing them to him. She said in signs, "What have you done?"

She made him sit on the bed and then quickly brought the first aid kit from her room and started applying antiseptic on his hands.

She had forgotten everything after seeing him in pain. While applying medicine on his hands, she was also blowing light blows so that he does not feel pain.

And he was just looking at her without saying anything. When he saw her talking to himself and worried about him, saw her staring at him with her eyes narrowed as usual, there was a relief in his heart and on his face. Which he was able to feel very well.

And in this peace, he had forgotten all his frustrations and anger in a moment.

She applied antiseptic on his hands and when looked at his left bicep, his shirt was wet. But because the shirt was black, she could not understand at once that blood was coming from his hand. Due to which the shirt was sticking a little on his arm. When she touched his shirt with her hand, there was blood on her finger, seeing which she became very nervous.