Chapter 81.

Next morning,

As soon as she woke up, she got up with a jerk and quickly stood up, ran downstairs and said to kaka, "Kaka! If anyone comes to meet me, please take care of her and yes please do not let her come in front of Ava."

Having said this she started to go back with her same speed but suddenly stopped, "Be careful, otherwise you know your Avayan Baba."

"But who is coming, Daughter?" And kaka had just said this when she quickly ran back to her room without answering.

Kaka could not understand anything and put his hand on his forehead, "I don't know what this daughter Nitya does every day and who is going to come now."

Whereas, as Nitya reached the room, she started going towards the bathroom thinking something in her mind. Avayan was also awake and was sitting on the bed. He called her, "Sugar!"

She was lost in her own thoughts, neither did she pay attention to him nor to his calling. To which he said in a little surprise, "Princess! What happened?"

Hearing this, her attention turned towards him and she quickly faked a smile on her face, "No, nothing, I am just going to take a bath." And went into the bathroom.

She woke up early or rather, she was not able to sleep because she was only thinking about Anaysha. She called Anaysha here, but now she was very scared inside that if Anaysha comes here while Avayan is here, then no one can imagine what he will do.

After some time, she came out of the bathroom after taking a bathroom. She had only wrapped a towel around herself, which was barely covering her thighs, because in her thoughts and tension she had forgotten to take clothes with her and as his attention went to her, a sly smile came on his lips. He got up from from the bed and moved towards her.

While she again went to the ward room without paying attention to him. She opened the cupboard to take out her clothes when he came from behind and closed the cupboard with a jerk. She looked at him in surprise and was about to say something, "Ava! You-"

When he took a step forward towards her and she leaned against the cupboard. He was looking at her with his hand on her neck, the small water drops were falling from her wet hair and it shone like pearls on her face and neck. "Ava! Move aside, I have to-"

She stopped midway and he came even more closer to her, "What Sugar?"

His breath fell on her neck and he kissed her softly below her ear. She closed her eyes and he kissed her collar bone in the same way, she placed her hand on his shoulder, "Ava! What are you doing here. Go out, I need to change."

"You called me." He kissed on her cheek and slowly his soft kisses turned into licks. She furrowed her brows, "Hein? When did I call you?"

He held her firmly by the waist, "Yes! You did."

She was looking at him in surprise, he rubbed his hand on her inner thigh and her towel moved a little to the side. He whispered in her ear, "Every inch of your body is calling me, every inch of your body is drawing me towards you, Sugar!"

She closed her eyes in a bit of irritation, but despite not wanting her face lit up with his words, her cheeks felt hot as he started to remove her towel and she quickly held his hand, "What are you doing Ava, get out of here."

He left her towel, picked up in his arms and made her sat on the table beside the wordrobe. Before she could react he placed his lips on her neck, he opened his lips and pressed hard against her skin. She was losing herself in it without even wanting to. But still she tried to push him away from her, but he held both her wrists in one hand and placed them behind her back, while his other hand was between her thighs. Her breath hitched there.