Chapter 4.

When Shanti Kaki went into the room, she saw that Nitya was lying unconscious on the bed. Kaki sat near her and placed her hand on her head and said, "Such a sweet and innocent girl she is. I don't know how she got trapped among those cruel people. What condition did they do to her?"

Meanwhile Madhav Kaka came there with medicines and said, "Shanti, these are medicines give her, okay? I will take care of the outside work.", Saying this, Madhav Kaka left from there.

Kaki remained sitting there with Nitya. On the other hand, Avayan was sitting in his room when his phone started ringing, and it was Vipul. Avayan picked up the phone and said in his stern voice, "Yes Khanna, what did you know? How did all that happen?"

Vipul said, "Boss, I found out but it is not known who is behind this. Yes, but we can say that it is he who had approached Mehra".

Hearing this, Avayan stood up from his place and said angrily while rubbing his forehead, "I don't want to hear all this Khanna. I want that person who's behind this".

Then he paused for a while, took a deep breath and said, "That driver?"

Vipul said, "Boss he is dead".

On hearing this, Avayan closed his eyes angrily and without saying anything he hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. He sat on the sofa and yesterday's thoughts started revolving in his mind.

Flashback

Last night when Avayan was leaving from there after finishing all his work. Avayan and Vipul along with two body guards went into the elevator to go down with the help of the elevator, but suddenly the elevator stopped in the middle.

As soon as the elevator got stuck in the middle, Avayan said angrily, "Why has this lift stopped?"

Vipul said in fear, "I don't know Boss, I will see." Having said this, Vipul quickly took out his phone and started calling someone, then his attention went to the network.

And he said irritably, "There is no network here". Saying this, Vipul came forward and started knocking on the door, "Is there anyone? Is there anyone outside? Look, this lift is stuck here. Is anyone there?"

At first there was no response, Vipul kept calling for a long time, then a voice came from outside, "Yes sir, we are trying, please wait for a while, the lift will open soon."

Hearing this, Vipul retreated. It had been about twenty minutes since the elevator closed. It was very hot in the lift at this time.

Vipul looked at Avayan and said, "Boss, the lift will open in a little while."

Avayan did not respond to his words. Seeing this, Vipul again asked, "How much more time will it take?"

Then a voice came from outside saying, "Sir, just a little while longer?"

Everyone including Avayan was now in a very bad condition due to the heat. Everyone was just waiting for the lift to open quickly. Then after about 30 minutes the lift opened and everyone quickly came out and heaved a sigh of relief.

And the hotel manager came to Avayan and said, "Sorry sir, I don't know how the lift stopped suddenly. We are really sorry sir."

Then Vipul came and gave the water bottle to Avayan and then looked at the manager said, "What sorry, you don't get everything checked from time to time? How come you don't know why the lift stopped suddenly".

The manager looked down and said, "Sorry sir."

Vipul was about to say something ahead but before him Avayan said in his stern voice, "Leave all this, a lot of time has already been wasted, ask the driver to bring the car to the hotel main door quickly"