Chapter 17.

Next morning,

Nitya opened her eyes, she saw that Avayan was sleeping very close to her, facing towards her. And she held his hand close to her neck.

Nitya was shocked to see this and then she slowly placed Avayan's hand aside so that he would not know.

When she looked at his face carefully, she kept looking at him for a moment. His big eyelashes, pore less clean skin, perfect face cut, beard and his nose.

Nitya had never seen him so closely till now and she felt like just keeping looking at him like this. Her eyes were roaming on his face and not moving away from him, and when her eyes fell on Avayan's ear, in which he was wearing a small black silver earring.

Nitya herself doesn't even know when her hand reached that earring.

When her hand touched his ear, he quickly opened his big eyes and looked at Nitya.

Nitya was shocked by waking up him suddenly and sat up quickly.

Before he could say anything, she gestured to couch and asked, "How come I am here, I was sleeping there on the couch."

Avayan understood Nitya's signs because this question was quite expected for him, and he said, "You should know this, now how will I know that how you came here from there".

Hearing this, Nitya got lost in thought. Avayan paused for a while and said, "Get ready, we have to leave."

Whereas Nitya gestured, "Where?"

Avayan stood up from the bed and said, "Our home and where else?"

Saying this, Avayan goes to the bathroom, while Nitya is still looking at the couch, wondering how she came here from there, but she doesn't remember anything, and thinking all this, she stands up from the bed. The door of the room knocked.

Nitya fixed her hair and opened the door, Ishana was standing in front. She said, "Bhabhi, Dadi has sent your clothes, get ready soon everyone is waiting for you downstairs."

Nitya took the clothes from Ishana and nodded. Ishana did not say anything further, again she was waiting Nitya to say something.

Ishana said to herself, "Why does bhabi not answer to anything, she just reluctantly nodded her head."

Thinking all this, Ishana left from there. When Nitya placed the plate of clothes on the bed and picked up the handkerchief, she saw a very lovely red color saree and some jewelery along with it.

Nitya looked at the saree and said to herself, "Saree, but I don't know how to wear saree, so how can I wear it."

"I had heard that every girl's mother would lovingly teach her to wear a saree, but such a moment never came in my life."

Thinking these things, she sat on the bed while Avayan came out of the bathroom after taking bath and went to the wardrobe.

After some time, Avayan came out after getting ready from there too, but Nitya was still sitting there.

Avayan went to her and said, "What happened Princess?"

Nitya stood up from her place and then shook her head slowly. After thinking for a while she tried to explain with her hands, "Will you call kaki to help me?"

But Avayan didn't understand anything and looking at her with confusion, he said, "Please take a minute and tell me what you want to say."

Nitya again tried to explain him by pointing towards him and then outside.