Chapter 25.

Seeing Avayan laughing with Tony like this, Vipul had lost his senses. He was not able to understand what was happening in front of his eyes.

Avayan signalled his man to open Tony's hands. When Tony's hands opened, he got up from his place and laughingly extended his hand towards Avayan and Avayan also shook hands with Tony.

Vipul standing behind was watching all this with his eyes wide open. He placed his hand on his head and said in his mind, "I am feeling dizzy. I feel like I am about to faint".

While Vipul was still thinking all this, he heard Tony's voice.

Tony said, "How was everything?"

At this Avayan gave an evil smirk and said, "Perfect".

Tony further said, "I know I am, By the way sir what a kind of plan did you make, He still couldn't understand."

Flashback,

Two days ago, Mr. Rana was released from jail. He came to know that whatever happened to him was done by Avayan.

He wanted to take revenge from Avayan as soon as possible. He wanted to kill him, for which he hired a professional killer I mean Tony, which was his biggest mistake.

Tony knew Avayan well and one of his men. He met him in France. Tony stayed behind and did work for Avayan. When Vipul himself doesn't know about him, then how would anyone else know that Tony is one of Avayan's men?

Mr. Rana approached Tony and asked him to kill Avayan, Tony told Avayan at the same time about Mr. Rana's plane, on which Avayan asked him to do exactly what Mr. Rana had asked him to do but with some change.

Tony sat in the same building a day in advance from where Mr. Rana was giving him all the instructions, but he did not know that Tony was there not at his behest but at the behest of Avayan.

As per Avayan's instructions, Tony fired the bullet but in such a way that the bullet just touched his shoulder and passed through it. Otherwise, no one can beat Tony's target nor he can miss under any circumstances.

Avayan's motive behind all this was to make Mr. Rana trust on Tony so that he stayed with Mr. Rana but work for him.

Flashback End,

Pausing a bit, Tony further said, "Poor Rana, poor he still in shock, he is thinking that his plan has failed, his plan did not work. But he does not know that his plan did not work from the beginning. Whatever was happening was happening according to you. However, I did not understand one thing that what do you want to do. End the story of that Rana, just give me one chance and Rana will disappear from this world".

Avayan said without any expressions, "No, not now, I don't want to kill him so quickly and so easily, I have thought of something different for him."

Then after pausing for a while Avayan continued, "And anyway, when there are one or two such players in the field, the fun of the game doubles. And be ready very soon that Rana will approach you again, he will not give up so easily. Till then, keep an eye on him by staying with him."

Tony said on this, "But sir be careful, he knows a lot about you, he also knows everything about the old mansion, where you keep your victims and when you come there."