Chapter 29.

Avayan placed his lips on her neck and Nitya started looking in front of her with wide eyes. Because he had sucked hard.

Nitya slowly closed her eyes and Avayan was still kissing on her neck, when she placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back a little and he stopped there.

When Nitya looked at Avayan, he was already looking at her. Her attention went to Avayan's eyes in which she found a little confusion, she looked into his eyes, but she did not react anything while looking at him, she was blinking her eyes slowly and nervously. But Avayan understood her every emotion without her saying so.

He placed his hand on her cheek, smiled slightly and hugged her, he said, "I can hear the noise hidden in your silence very well Princess, so don't be nervous, okay?"

As always Nitya was very surprised after hearing his words because somewhere she had suddenly become very nervous thinking about the next, that is why she had stopped Avayan.

But as much as she was surprised, she was more happy at this time because he had understood everything without her telling or reacting anything.

She hugged him tightly, placed her head on his chest and said in her mind while closing her eyes, "When my whole world is in my arms right now, how can I not feel nervous Ava?"

She took a deep breath on his chest. Feeling her deep breath, Avayan separated her from himself and said, "What happened?"

She shook her head with a slight smile. He moved back her hair from her face and said, "Relax and go".

Saying this, Avayan went from there in front of the dressing table and picked up his phone, started looking at it.

But she kept looking at him standing there for some time and then went to her room.

As she went out of the room, he looked towards the door which she had carefully closed while leaving.

Avayan said in his mind with a slight smile, "There is no doubt that she wanted me to kiss her, perhaps she started getting attracted towards me and felt comfortable too. But just because she wanted me to kiss her, doesn't mean she also wanted me to get close to her or touch her that way and I could clearly see this thing in her nervous eyes and trembling lips".

Then after pausing for a while he said looking towards the door, "Don't worry Princess, I don't force you for anything so take your time as much as you want, it's all yours along with me. My desire for you is pure. You are my PURE DESIRE Mrs. Rathore".

Saying this, he unlocked his phone and sent some messages to Vipul about his work and then went to sleep.

Nitya went to her room, she placed her hand on her heart and felt its heartbeat and said in her mind, "My heart is beating inside me, but the heartbeat in this is yours Ava. I didn't even realize when my heartbeat started growing for you".

"I didn't even realize when this walking heart attack became my heart." She added.

She smiled take a deep breath and closed her eyes, "You are everything for me Mr. Husband, my need, my courage and my hope, everything Ava".

Whatever Nitya was feeling at this moment was completely new for her. But she was clearly seeing her unknown pull towards Avayan turning into love.

On the other hand, Aadhar was still busy in his work. Somewhere Aadhar was now fully convinced that Avayan was the uncrowned mafia king 'The Mad Wolf', but he still had in his mind that his belief should be proved wrong. Because till now he did not have any such evidence against Avayan.