Chapter 20.

Avayan went straight to his office and started doing some work on his laptop when his phone rang.

He looked at the phone screen, an evil smile appeared on his lips and he picked up the phone.

His man's voice came from ahead, "Boss, the work is done, today's news of a sensational case is live on every news channels, you can see."

On hearing this Avayan said, "Great".

He hung up the phone and started watching today's news on his laptop.

News,
A reporter was standing outside a hotel and was saying, "Right now we are in front of 'Rana Hotel and Resort', and in this hotel's kitchen the police have found a huge quantity of drugs which are being supplied from here to other places. But caught by the police in time and who is behind all this, this hotel's owner Mr. Mahesh Singh Rana has also been arrested by the police and-".

The reporter said just this and then the police brought Mr. Rana from behind. At this time only anger was visible on his face, and seeing him a devilish smile appeared on Avayan's face.

All the reporters present there quickly ran towards Mr. Rana and started asking him various questions, on which Mr. Rana was just staring angrily at everyone without saying anything.

Meanwhile the police took him away from there. Avayan closed his laptop and said sarcastically, "How do you feel Mr. Rana, what you wanted to do with me is happening to you today".

"By getting involved with Avayan Singh Rathore, you have increased your own problems, so now you will have to suffer a lot Rana". He continued after a little pause.

On the other hand, Nitya was standing in front of the dressing table in her room, when her attention went to the anklet lying on the side which Avayan had taken for her that day.

Nitya smiled looking at them and then sat on the bed and took off the anklets she was wearing and wore them and then looking at those anklets she started thinking about Avayan.

Nitya was smiling thinking about him but suddenly her smile disappeared when she remembered the scars on his back.

She said to herself, "How did those terrible marks got on his back, what happened to him, who would have done this to him? Due to this reason Avayan is living here away from his family but they are all very good".

Thinking this, she quickly went down. Kaka was working in the kitchen at this time. She went to him so that she could know at least a little about Avayan.

Nitya knew that kaka has been with Avayan for a long time and he is very fond of him, that is why he takes care of Avayan even after he gets angry on such small things.

Nitya gestured to kaka, "How long have you been working here"??

Kaka could not understand anything and he looked at her and smilingly and, "Nitya, do you want anything"?

Nitya shook her head and Kaka further said on this, " Okay, so you are asking about your kaki, I knew that she didn't come for the last two days, you must be missing her, actually she went to our village. She will come soon."

Nitya did not react anything to this, whereas Kaka paused for a while and said, "Okay dear daughter, would you like tea? I was just going to make it".

Nitya nodded while kaka started making tea.

She sat on the dining table and said to herself, "Kaka couldn't understand even a single question and I had so many questions to ask."