Chapter 10.

Next morning,

At this time it was about five o'clock. Avayan was sleeping in his room when suddenly his eyes opened.

He got up from his bed and suddenly he thought of Nitya.

He thought, don't know whether she will be alright or not. Thinking this, he quickly started going towards her room to see her.

He went to her room and saw that Nitya was sleeping holding the pillow tightly with one hand.

He went near her, took the pillow out of her hands and kept it aside and then gave her a blanket and made her sleep soundly.

Avayan sat next to Nitya and caressed her head, kissed her on the forehead and said, "Sorry Princess, kal maine bahut dara diya na tumhe".

"I scared you a lot yesterday."

Saying this, Ahe got up from there and went to his room. After about two hours, he came down ready for the office.

Kaka served him breakfast and stood to the side.

Avayan came without saying anything and started eating breakfast sitting on his chair, whereas kaka left from there as soon as he started eating because after what happened yesterday, kaka did not want to angry him further.

Avayan finished his breakfast and left for office without saying even a single word. And kaka had a plate of breakfast and went to Nitya's room.

Saw him him stood up from the bed and kaka said, "Hey sit daughter, I just brought breakfast for you, you must be hungry, you didn't eat anything well last night too. Come sit and have breakfast."

When Nitya looked at the breakfast plate, she made a strange face. Because for so many days, kaka and kaki used to make only something sweet for her.

Nitya was bored of eating sweets in the morning and evening and she felt like eating something spicy. And now even the wounds on her tongue had healed much better than before.

Seeing her face like this, kaka understood and said, "You have to eat like this for a few days more, I am not going to give you anything else to eat until the doctor tells me, so now make your face fine and eat quietly. Look, your kaki has told me to feed you well and if I don't do this, your kaki will not leave me."

Nitya started laughing at Kaka's words and pointing with her hands, "Where is Kaka?"

Kaka said, "My mother was not feeling well today so your kaki is with her but don't worry, if you need anything, it's okay to let me know, now sit and have breakfast."

Saying this, kaka left from there while Nitya sat on the bed and started eating breakfast, making strange faces while looking at the breakfast.

Evening time,

Nitya was helping kaka in the kitchen when Avayan came there.

When Avayan saw Nitya, a relaxed smile appeared on his face and he went to his room without saying anything.

Avayan sat on the sofa with his eyes closed, then suddenly something came to his mind and he took out his phone and called Vipul and as the phone was answered, he immediately said, "Khanna get ready, we are going to tonight's party." Saying this, he hung up the phone without listening to Vipul.

Vipul said, "Ye-". Vipul had just said this when the phone got disconnected. Vipul said with surprise, "Boss also does anything anytime. When he had come to the office telling me that he will not go to the party and now after half an hour he is saying get ready, what has happened now?"