Chapter 21.

After some time, Nitya came out of the bathroom after taking a bath and saw that Avayan was not in the room. She quickly came forward, set her hair and then came out of the room.

Whereas Avayan was sitting down in the hall was on his phone. It's Mr. Argento's call came. Mr. Argento's voice came, "What are you doing yet, Where is my consignment, why has it not arrived yet? Look, if I do not receive it on time, I will suffer a huge loss. And you will also lose a lot along with me. You know this very well".

Avayan smirked evilly and said, "Lose, this word is not for me Mr. Argento, you will get your consignment safely on time." Saying this without listening to Mr. Argento, he hung up the phone and then dialled Vipul's number.

When Vipul answered the phone, Avayan said in his cold voice, "Khanna, listen to me carefully-."

Within some time he explained everything to Vipul as to what he had to do. Looking ahead he said with a strange smirk, "This game is going to be a lot of fun, because in this game, I know very well not only about every step of my victim but also about every game going on in his mind, so be ready Aadhar dude."

Nitya came out of the room, she looked at the grills on both sides of her. She was already finding this bungalow a scary cave. On top of that, seeing such a dark theme, she was feeling even more uneasy.

Now from above she could not even see Avayan anywhere. She came from there towards the stairs.

She saw that Avayan was sitting on the sofa in the front hall, reading a magazine. She sat next to him looking around.

Avayan looked at her and said, "What happened Princess"??

Nitya shook her head with a fake smile. Avayan placed the magazine on the table and said, "Okay, come"?

Nitya signed with her hand, "Where"?

Avayan said, "To have dinner Mrs. Rathore"?

He went towards the dining area while Nitya also followed him. After dinner both of them went upstairs to the room.

Nitya looked at Avayan and asked where will she sleep?? She can't stay with him in this room,

Avayan took a deep breathe and said, "okay, you sleep here. I sleep in the other room".

Nitya nodded.

Avayan said, "A-"??

He was about to say something ahead but stopped thinking something.

'Avayan Singh Rathore', who kills someone in one fell swoop without thinking, is speaking in front of his wife after thinking.

She was looking around, Avayan was noting her movements and her restlessness but was not able to understand anything.

Avayan started leaving the room without saying anything when the sound of something falling was heard from outside. Nitya got scared after hearing this voice and ran towards him.

Avayan was about to open the door when she held his hand. Avayan looked at her, who was a little scared and was looking towards the window.

He asked, "What happened Princess? Are you okay"?

Nitya pointed towards the window and said in signs, "There is someone there"?

Avayan said, "There"?

Nitya nodded with fear. Avayan, after seeing Nitya's condition and her behaviour, understood what she was afraid of. He released his hand from her hands and placed his hand on her face said, "Wait, I'll see".