The Beast

I fuc*Ed up this time.

Pretty bad if you ask me. Crashing on the single worn out mattress which doesn't even deserve to be called a bed. I sigh to look up at the low ceiling.

The world was moving. I drank too much.

No matter you admit it or not, but that expensive liquor did taste different. Expensive things are always different.

Just like her soft lips.

Peaches.

Dammit! What have I done? I kissed a woman. And not just any woman, the most stupidest, idiotic and brainless girl in this world. That crazy city girl.

Fuc*!

Damn me!

What was I thinking.

No matter how drunk I am, this has never happened before. My mind never fuc*s up. I never stooped so low. But those lips, those fudging tempting naive eyes. It's like I was in a spell.

Those plump lips she keeps assaulting with her own teeth, begged me for release. They whined for relief while all I needed was distraction.

From what you ask?

That report. The reality. This life.

I pick my half body up by resting my body weight on my elbow, my eyes catch my angels sleeping face and I couldn't help approach her.

Reaching her mattress, I smile seeing the pose in which the kids slept.

Jay has nearly pushed Ajuni to a corner while Avik has stolen half of her comforter. She was just at the edge of the mattress, crumbled into a ball.

Her chest was moving, she was breathing. And that's all that mattered.

Holding my breath to ensure my alcohol stink doesn't reach her, I pick her up effortlessly to lay her softly on my mattress.

Covering her up with my comforter, I sigh to walk towards the window.

Sitting at the window sill, I close my eyes.

And all I see are those eyes. Damn me.

What's wrong with me?

I felt ashamed. Ajuni is so critical and I am fuc*ing kissing a stranger to divert my mind. I felt disgusted of myself. I am the worst fuc*ing brother in the world!

I am a fuc*ing loser.

Hours passed with me just sitting on the window sill, staring at the moon. The pain associated with the wound on my back stood long forgotten. The first day of dawn enters and I pick up my jacket to leave.

Rooting the key into the lock, I push open the cyber hub room.

Switching on the cpu, I drop on the chair to sigh. Cracking my fingers, I got ready to work.

I will launch this app today. No matter what.
.
.
.
.

9 hours later.

Debugging in operation.

99.98

99.99

100%

Complete!

Yes! Come on. Pressing on the keys, it was time for the final task.

Launching application in process.

My heart thuds in my chest with every digit changing on the screen. This was it, the final leg. Once this app launches, I will be able to raise funds from people all over the country. I don't know if anyone will even contribute, people are not very giving. But I can try, right?