The Prodigy

He crouches in front of me, looking into my eyes weirdly. His fingers move forward to touch my face and I whip my head to a side.

Struggling to breathe through the cloth muffled in my life. My eyes snap shut in apprehension and I gulp. Feeling my insides literally tremble.

God. Just get this over with.

And then it happened.

Cold freezing fingers brushed my lips and tug. The muffled cloth is pulled out from between my lips, and it hang around loosely in my neck.

My widened eyes clash with his cold ones.

" You bast*rd! Were you pretending all this time! Did...did...Did you-"

He rolls his eyes at me and next I know he sighs to pull up the cloth and press it back in my mouth.

" Aghhh"

" Definitely a mistake."

What?

I continue to scream, not caring if my screams were muffled and he gets up on his strong legs to fold his arms on his chest.

" Are you done?"

Such cockiness! I am going to rip it off his face I swear. I try to kick him through my bound legs and he steps back to smirk.

After 5 long minutes of me thrashing and him just staring. I give up.

Our eyes clash.

Walking behind me, he removes the rope around my wrist. As soon as it comes undone, I turn around to grab his collar and push him back.  

Too lost in hurting him, I didn't realise my feet were still bound and next I know, my little frame tumbles over to land on his chest.

We both loose balance , falling back. And fear hits my insides.

Two warm arms wrap around my frame and then thud.

I heard the crash.

Fluttering my eyes open I find myself pressed to something warn. My very hands that wanted to choke him, clenched his shirt for dead support.

Gulping.

I look up and he was already staring at me bored.

" Can you stay one minute without causing trouble?"

Holding my shoulders he was going to push me away, when suddenly we hear an approaching voice.

" Bhai? How is it goin-"

Fear enters my insider and Veers turns us around to hover over me, his huge frame pins me under him and his face dips in my neck.

A shiver travelled down my spine.

He was too close, his hot breath was fanning my neck.

" Oh shit. Sorry. You guys seem to be having fun-"

Turning around one of my kidnapper closes the door behind and I could finally breathe.

" Let me know if she troubles you bhai. I can help. "

I shiver as Veer's subtle beard kisses my cheek and he replies. Not pulling back.

" A bit feisty. But nothing I can't handle. "

" Oh..okay bhai. "

My perturbed mind finally relaxes knowing the man left. But my body, it was lighting up with something else.

Veer was touching me.

His strong thighs pressed against mine.

Our chests flushed together.