The Prodigy

I peel open my eyes to only feel a pounding headache searing my temple. Grunting and squinting my eyes, I try to move up my hand to only feel something restricting their movement.

Blinking, I look down and my stomach did a summersault. My wrists were tied with what looked like a muslin cloth.
I was sitting in a car and when I tried to scream, no word left my lips. My mouth was taped.

Fuck!

I tried to wriggle my hands through the cloth, to only have the fabric rub against my skin.

" Save it.You will only end up with bruised wrists."

A familiar cold voice speaks up from beside me and when I look up, suddenly all the memories hit me like a bolder.

Hospital, Ajuni, washroom, his distant eyes.

My wringling only worsens and I try to shout profanities at him to only have it come out as muffled cries.

What is his end game?

Why did he kidnap me?

And why was I here. In this deserted place in some wilderness.

He ignores my pleas, his face stoic. Pressing the cigarette between his lips, he takes a long whiff to lay his head back on the seat and close his eyes.

The smoke cloud fills the air above him and I find myself choking in the carcinogens stink in the confined car.

I start coughing and he rolls down the window to take out his cigarette laden hand and brush its nib.

I wasn't aware he smoked. I have never seen him doing it before.

But then I never knew the real him. The face he showed me all these months seemed to be a fabrication. The only part of him he wanted to show me.

I expected him to tell me what we were doing here. Why he brought me here. But all he give me was silence and those puffs of smoke.

Once he finished the pipe, he discards it to finally turn around and look at me.

His distant brown orbs set on my scared distorted grey ones.

" Now I am going to tell you to do something for me and you are going to do it like the good little girl that you are Peaches. Understood?"

The nickname felt like poison. All the butterflies that usually raid my stomach had been murdererd and replaced by poisonous snakes by him. Snakes who were wrapping themselves taught around my throat and choking me every second.

" Ummmff"

I groan to only have him sigh.

" Don't force me to hurt you, Peaches. Trust me, that's the last thing I want to do."

Taking out my phone from his pocket, he presses it between my hands.

" Unlock it."

The fuck I will! I push it aside when he forcefully presses it my hands again this time.

" You always love it rough. Don't you?"

He forces my thumb on the scanner and it tracks my phone to open. Tapping on the screen, I see him messaging someone and dread pits in my stomach.

" Ufffmmmm"

The phone pings, signifying the person has replied and a smirk forms on his lips.

" Daddy is quit fast, huh?"

Locking back the phone. He takes out the sim and I see him destroy it with his callous fingers. Throwing it out, he tucks the phone into his own pocket to only pick up some Manila folder from the dashboard.

The Beast And The Prodigyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें