The Prodigy

The tugs and sound of clothes ripping, tears through the silence of the car and within seconds, a pile of torn clothes, my clothes laid discarded on the floor.

That was my favourite dress, did he really destroyed it with a single tug?

" A Zip is there for a reason, you know."

I try to ease the roots of anxiety in my chest with a bit of mockery. But his next words were enough to only unlock a zoo inside my stomach.

Gripping my jaw, he fans his hot breath on my lips to smirk.

" Rason is the first thing that's going to leave your mind when I fully claim you, Peaches."

" Better put it aside, before I make you."

Shit!

Dammit!

I can feel a flood down there. It feels like I am already floating, and any second. He can drown me in.

In deeper, darker, unknown waters.

I lay there naked, and my eyes avoid his. I expected him to start immediately, considering the carnal desire with which he ripped the clothes. But he was silent.

Still hovering over me, his eyes scan my every inch like he is going to engrave it in his mind and make a painting of it. Every second he stared, my insides screamed in anxiety and fear. I wanted to cover myself, but I couldn't. My hands were pinned above. Leaving me vulnerable to his eyes.

I squirm, his grip only tightens.

" Veer-"

" Shh, Peaches. I don't like disturbance."

Seriously?

Still a bastard.

He was loving this. Teasing me. Enjoying my body getting covered in the shade of a blush, bloody red.

" This is unfair."

I grunt. Seeing him still fully clothes, with just his shirt off and his smirk widens.

" Indeed. It isn't."

He isn't even denying. What a fuk-

My thoughts get interrupted by a soft kiss on my naval and I look down to find him looking up at me. Those dark eyes rooted on me as his hands grip my waist.

" But I am going to make it so worth it, Peaches."

And just like that he starts kissing each and every inch of my skin and my body convulsed and thrashes under him.

Dammit!

I am lit on flames. Every brush of his lips, a trail that only leads to a wildfire. His hands, his lips. They were everywhere. Exploring places even I haven't explored before and soon I feel like a puppet in his hands.

A trembling, shivering, moaning puppet that's set on fire.

A canvas, he is stroking and colouring in his hues, to be made into the most beautiful fucking painting in this world.

" Vee-r"

My tongue was stuttering, but he didn't seem to mind. Inching his face above mine, he tucks the sweaty damp flick on my forehead behind my ear. To align himself perfectly with me.

" Yes, Peaches."

I was heaving like a gold fish in a leaking bag, while he was so calm and composed. His breaths hit my lips, controlled and minty.

" I... I am.... this is..so..."

I don't even know what I was trying to say? Nice? Hot? Carnal? My mind was vortex with a thousand thoughts circling around yet no coherent words could be found.

He skates his lips over mine. His eyes darkened slits, ready to devour me any second.

" Tell me.What's it? Are you afraid?"

Anxious yes. But not afraid. No. I don't know why. When he is with me, fear is the last emotion I ever feel.

If anything, I feel protected. Like a shivering bird under a shelter in a thunderous storm. A turtle under its shell, a little bud within the petals.

I shake my head in a no. And he drops his head in my neck. Leaving hickeys and kisses.

My thighs rub together and my fingers clench into fists.

" Then let go. I am never going to hurt you, Peaches."

" Not even by mistake."

His breath on the shell of my ear made me moan and next I know, he leaves my wrists. Allowing me to touch him.

Giving me the very right, that I gave him minutes ago.

My trembling fingers move down, inches away from touching his hard torso. But I just couldn't.

I was sweating like shit. My eyes clamp shut.

And then, next I know he grabs my wrist to slam my fingers on his chest. Guiding it to trail his naked stone hard torso.

Our eyes connect.

" Touch me.I am all yours, Peaches. Don't hesitate."

I nod. To gulp. Gosh. His body was burning just like me. Resting my palm on his heart, I try to hear his heart beat.

When he dips lower, to warn or rather command me.

" Lower."

My eyes widen.

He can't be serious. Shaking my head in a no. I move up my hands, back above my head and a low rumble escapes his lips.

He was smiling.

" So fucking naive, Peaches."

My body was ready. I knew. But my heart? It needed one final answer. One final confirmation.

Hovering over me, he was ready to claim me completely when I grip his shoulder to ask. My frail fingers not even wrapping over half of his bicep.

" Do... do you love me, Veer?"

I wanted to make it clear. This wasn't a one night stand. This wasn't just a trial. This was a declaration, a claim, a forever which I wanted from him.

If he is with me? I can fight the entire world, let alone my father.

If his hands held mine, I will face everyone with head held high.

His warmth was the only thing I needed, I didn't cared if I died in an avalanche then.

I wasn't scared to burn, till he was there to cup my flame and shield it from everyone.

He freezes. His grip on the leather seat beside me tightens and then something flickers in his eyes.

His voice low and deadly.

" Words or actions, Peaches?"

I furrow my brows as I feel his every inch touching me. Intermingling as a whole. And then as another thunder strikes the sky outside. I answer without a second thought.

" Actio- agghh!"

I couldn't even complete as he enters me. And just like that I felt like the most broken and complete person at the same time. My back arches up but his soft palms stay placated on my forehead.Caring and whispering soft words to me.

" Relax Peaches."

" Breathe. "

"Good girl."

I was on a height I was afraid to even look down from, but as long as his caring brown orbs stared at me and his strong hands held me.

I was ready for whatever the future held.

" Does it hurt?"

He asks and I shake my head in a no to crash my lips on his. Catching him off guard. His arms wrap around me and I come undone in his arms.

I love you, Veer Singh Rathore.

They say loves makes you strong. And I have to say.

I was feeling indestructible right now.