Primordial Era - Part I

ACT I

In the beginning, before everything and everyone, there were only two beings: Thanato and Peperit, the first primordials, from whose union, a rare and transcendent event, the Universe was born, an incorporeal entity of absolute power.

The moment the Universe came into existence, a cosmic explosion of unimaginable proportions erupted. This manifestation of pure and chaotic energy, from a state of incredibly high density and temperature, was so immense that it consumed its own progenitors.

The Universe, born from this supreme sacrifice, emerged as a being of absolute power, a primordial consciousness encapsulating everything that existed and everything that would come to be.

Without the knowledge of its progenitors, to the Universe, its consciousness was the first and only. It saw itself as the beginning and the end, the origin point of all existence.

For countless ages, the Universe dwelled in solitary silence, an endless vastness where only its consciousness existed. It was a lonely existence, without the warmth of a mother, the guidance of a father, or the touch of a friend. It was singularity personified, the only consciousness amidst the infinity of the Great Void.

Amidst this extended solitude, which lasted both an eternity and a brief moment, the Universe conceived a deep desire: to break its solitude. Longing to share its existence with others, and an echo of hidden loss, it decided to shape life from itself, manipulating the infinite particles of its being.

This process was marked by trials and failures, each teaching it something new about the nature of creation. And in its persistence, it refused to return to the desolation of solitude again.

After ages, both eternal and ephemeral, the Universe achieved its goal. With a gesture of creative power, it gave life to five magnificent beings, each born from a different facet of its essence. They were its first companions, its children, the gods.

Their names? Conceived from the beginning by the Universe. Ózis was generated from its ecstatic vitality. Tanri originated from the endless cosmos. Theos was born from the purity of the soul; Zilevo emerged from intense feelings; and Zulfiqar constituted from complex consciousness.

At that sublime moment of creation, the Universe felt its first emotion, after desolation, paternal joy. He watched them with a look of admiration and pride, amazed by the beauty and uniqueness of his divine children. It was a new feeling for him, a sense of connection and fulfillment that filled the Great Void. With this creation, he was no longer alone.

In an act of celebration for the birth of his children, the Universe, with a renewed creative fervor, decided to sculpt a cosmic garden of monumental proportions. With majestic movements, making galaxies dance in harmony, he summoned stardust and cosmic energy, shaping them with divine precision.

One by one, eight colossal planets were brought into existence, each a unique marvel reflecting a different facet of the Universe and its children. Zaranler, Toihid, Arcríris, Térax, Moam, Primárium, Dívum, and Gáudium emerged from nothing.

As he wove these worlds into existence, a sense of fulfillment flooded the Universe. The newly born gods watched in wonder. Their eyes shone with planetary reflections, reflecting the worlds their father created. They moved around the planets, admiring their splendor, each expressing their enchantment and admiration in a unique way.

The Universe, seeing the joy and fascination of his children, felt a wave of paternal contentment. This was a moment of unity and celebration, a new era in the Universe's existence, now shared with beings capable of appreciating its majesty and complexity.