The Void of The Universe - Part II

ACT II

Waking up, the sensation of soft sand under my feet awakens my consciousness, and I slowly open my eyes. Before me, the imposing figure of a goddess with resilient but cared-for brown skin is revealed. The balance of strength and grace is evident in every line of her slender body, marked by well-defined muscles. Her face, where strong and delicate features coexist in balance. Her chin is soft, yet firm. Her nose has an elegant contour, well-defined, harmonizing with the rest of her features. Her voluminous, slightly curly brown hair frames her face with natural beauty, while her well-defined lips, with the upper curve subtly more prominent, draw a graceful arc that captures my attention.

Lost in thoughts, I silently question myself: - Who is this goddess? - Her honey-colored eyes, accentuated and vivid, transmitting an intensity that captivates me. They are striking beneath thick and expressive eyebrows that rise slightly as she examines me. - She has an intense gaze.

Her eyelids bear a soft shadow, as if touched by the remnants of the sunset, and her long, curved lashes frame the penetrating gaze that seems to study me. Her small ears and near her right eye, a small mole adds a touch of elegance to her face, where high and prominent cheekbones reflect the soft light that envelops us.

- Who are you? - The goddess inquires.

The question hits me with unexpected force, pulling me out of my reveries. I rise from the sand, feeling a slight dizziness that makes me hesitate for a moment. I observe the goddess more closely as I stand up, noticing the perfection of her torso, an example of beauty, with discreetly marked abdominal muscles. Her waist is firm, flowing into lines that demonstrate both her athletic capability and undeniable feminine grace. Her hips, shaped to suggest a stable base, serve as the foundation for her imposing stance.

- Ahem! Who are you? - I ask, forgetting the goddess's question.

As I turn around, I notice the imposing presence of another god beside the goddess, a figure that exudes authority and strength. His bronzed skin shines under the sun, complemented by blond hair that falls to his shoulders, with even more shimmering tips. A neatly trimmed beard adorns his strong chin, framing a muscular and angular face. His strong, defined features include a flattened nose and a rectangular forehead, contrasting with the square jawline. His long, fleshy lips soften the more rigid contours of his face, adding a touch of gentleness to his virile appearance.

- Look at him, Dynes! He must have just "been born" - comments the god, with a discerning look and an ironic smile tracing his features.

- We should kill him. He's clearly a spy from the renegade gods! - she announces with hasty conviction. Her words are sharp, cutting like the arcrisian silver crystal daggers she firmly holds in each hand. The blades, with their elegant curves, reflect the sunlight in a mesmerizing glow, a threatening prelude to the violence she seems ready to unleash.

The god beside her, whose hazel eyes capture and reflect the sunlight like mirrors of nature, maintains a serene expression, almost as if in meditation. His still and calm face conveys a calculated calmness, starkly contrasting with the fervent impatience of the goddess. He speaks with a calm yet firm voice: - You should be less impulsive, Dynes. Sometimes, you sound like one of the living planets. Remember, it's important to evaluate all possibilities before making such a drastic decision. - says the god.

Dynes, with her eyebrows furrowed, retorts. - I'm not being impulsive, but cautious. He appeared out of nowhere. And this timely arrival, right when we are vulnerable? It's too much of a coincidence, Ézus. We can't simply ignore the possibility that he's a threat! The renegade gods are cunning; he could clearly be a spy. We need to eliminate him before he can cause greater harm!