Primordial Era - Part III

ACT VII

Everything changed when Zilevo, driven by a feeling of brotherhood, decided to act. He stealthily made his way into the shadows of Salacrum. There, he witnessed the deplorable situation of Theos, his imprisoned brother. Zilevo found himself immersed in an internal battle, a constant struggle between submission and revolt, fought in his mind and spirit.

Zilevo watched, his heart tightened with compassion and the pain of seeing his brother in such a state. He knew that directly confronting Máterum would be a colossal challenge, but he also felt that he could not remain indifferent to the injustice of Theos' imprisonment.

With a heavy sigh, Zilevo returned to his brothers. Gathering them, he shared his anguish and his discoveries, describing Theos' torturous condition. His account was laden with emotion, his words oscillating between urgency and caution.

Upon hearing Zilevo, the brothers were taken by an odyssey of feelings. They no longer agreed among themselves. Some, stirred by compassion and a sense of justice, clamored for Theos' liberation. Their faces were marked by determination, their eyes burning with the fire of solidarity.

Others, however, hesitated, divided between loyalty to Máterum and the desire to help their brother. They grappled with the dilemma, fearing the consequences of challenging their father's authority. Their expressions reflected the agony of choice, the internal conflict between loyalty and justice.

In the end, after intense deliberations and emotional debates, the majority of the gods, to the dismay and melancholy of the Father, opted for a painful decision. They chose betrayal, not out of disrespect or hatred towards Máterum, but driven by a deep need to act against what they considered an injustice. Their exchanged glances were somber, aware of the gravity of their choice, but firm in their decision.

This decision marked a tragic turning point, a choice that would bring disgrace and melancholy to the heart of Máterum, a reflection of the fractured love between a father and his children.

Ózis, Tanri, Zilevo, along with Urum, Críngu, Lésnar, Réslar, and Gálidus, the gods who opted for disloyalty, moved with grim determination towards Salacrum. Their steps were silent, but imbued with a firm purpose: to liberate Theos from Salacrum.

However, upon arriving at Salacrum, they encountered an unexpected reality. Máterum, aware of the betrayal, had prepared a cunning trap. The gods suddenly found themselves enveloped in an ambush, their expressions quickly shifting from determination to surprise and despair.

Máterum, with cold fury and deep disappointment, condemned these children to eternal imprisonment in Salacrum. He looked at them, his eyes reflecting the pain of a betrayed father.

Zulfiqar and the remaining gods, Dynes, Tempórious, Ézus, and Muntera, had chosen to remain loyal to Máterum during the rebellion. They watched the scene with complex expressions, mixing relief for having maintained their loyalty with growing sadness for the fate of their brothers.

Despite their initial loyalty, the tension continued to grow. Two years later, Zulfiqar and Tempórious, driven by growing unrest, conspired to free the imprisoned gods. Máterum, discovering the conspiracy, reacted with even greater disappointment. His decision to imprison Zulfiqar and Tempórious reflected a heart increasingly hardened by distrust and betrayal.

The atmosphere among the gods became charged with melancholy and a sense of irreparable loss. What was once a united pantheon, was now fragmented by difficult choices and divided loyalties. Máterum, looking at his remaining children, no longer saw remnants of the original gods around him. He internally struggled with the reality that his actions had irreversibly altered the course of his divine family.