We get attacked by the Blue Man group.

Braeden woke up in the trio's hotel room at the All-Star Movies resort at Disney World.

The trio got ready for the day. Ally had her hair in a fishtail braid and was wearing a green tank top. Allie was wearing an orange Camp Half-blood tank and had her curly brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Braeden was wearing a hanuka matata shirt and cargo shorts.

The trio made their way down to the bus stop.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."  Braeden said.

"Me too." the girls agreed.

The crew scanned their surroundings.

"is it just me, or is that guy over there blue?" Ally asked.

The other two wipperds thwd their heads twoae direction Ally was looking.

"ew! WHY DOES HE LOOK LIK THAT?!" Allie asked.

The creature was tall, blue and bald. He resembled a man in the blue man group. He was wearing nothing but black short shorts that showed WAYYY to much. He was creepy. Braeden knew this guy would be in his nightmares for a long time.

The blue creature wipped its head towards the trio. The creature unclenched its jsaw and SPIT AT BREADEN!1!!!

Braeden felt his throat beguin to clench. He began to cough uncontrollably.

"Do not fear children." the blue create said in a deep scraggly voice."I wouldn't hurt a fly." the creature explained.

"we should run." Ally said.

"COUGH COUGH COUGH." Braeden attempted to agree.

The blue creature began crawling towards them faster than they could run. The crawling creeped Braeden out even more than he already was.

The creature then SPIT ON ALLIE!!!

"Huh i've suddenly lost my joy for life that's weird."
Allie said soullessly.

Braeden coughed again. He was sad that his most powerful tool was gone. every time he tried to speak he coughed.

"We should try to get to the bus!" Ally said.

The trio attempted to run to the bus. then THE CREATURE TJEN SPIT ON ALLY

"AHH!" She screeched. "THE CREATURES VENUM MADE ME DISLEXIC!!" Ally explained. She attempted to read the location at the top of the busses but could not.

Ally thought for a moment. "Wait! The creature is taking away our most important powers! He took away my ability to read!" Ally explained.

"Braeden you distract the creature and Ally you play judas!" Allie said. "wait.. I'm strategizing.." Allie said confusedly.

"He switched our strengths!" Ally said.

Braeden threw his Lyre to Ally "COUGH COUGH!" Braeden said.

"Judas, Juda-a-as!" Ally sang as she randomly strummed cords on the lyre.

Braeden ran around in various directions to distract the creature.

Allie scanned the line of busses. "Animal kingdom!! It's that one!!" Allie shouted excitedly pointing at the third bus.

The other two nodded and sprinted to the bus.

The doors closed quickly behind them blocking out the blue creature.

The trio luckily got a seat and the bus sped away down the Disney World roads.

"So how do we fix this?" Allie asked.

Braeden had an idea but couldn't articulate due to the creatures venom taking away his voice.

He held up his hand to show the girls he had a plan. Being a child of Apollo, Braeden always carried ambrosia with him. He pulled out a ziplock sandwich bag with the magical gold substance. He broke off a peice and handed it to each of the girls.

Braeden took a bite of his ambrosia. It tasted like a Cold Stone Creamery cake batter milkshake with yellow cake pieces and carmel mixed in. Braeden immediately felt the relief of the blue creature venom slipping away.

The other two also ate their ambrosia.

"I can read again!" Allie said excitedly.

Braeden took a deep breath "Liiiivr in living coloooor!" he sang. "Oh yeah i'm back!" He said excitedly.

The trio now back to their old sleeves watched the swampland role passed as the bus played helpful Disney tips over the loud speaker.

"You know.. nothing in greek mythology matches up with that creature.." Ally thought allowed.

"It definitely gave the same vibe as a monster..." Braeden explained.

"Something about it, it felt like magic..." Ally continued.

"Disney magic." Allie finished. "Walt sent the muses, who says he can't send other things." She explained.

"He is a child of hephaestus. It stands to reason that he'd be able to create monsters." Ally explained.

"So this was another test?" Braeden asked.

"Exactly." Ally said.

"He was testing our ability to think outside the box." Allie guessed.

"I'll bet he keeps testing us.. these keys won't be easy to find." Ally said.

"well then we'll just have to reaaally explore and do everything possible while we're in the parks." Allie joked.

Braeden nodded and laughed in agreement. He was really excited to watch Finding Nemo: The Big Blue and Beyond.

The bus slowed to a stop and finally the trio was there.

Animal Kingdom.

a/n sorry for the short chapter, fanfic author curse is real. life is falling apart.