The Linnies

The nominees stood on their podiums, as the horn sounded marking the start of the Linnie's.

There was a Cornucopia in the center of the podiums filled with supplies for the nominees to use, There were two common strategies, run away and hope you found supplies in the woods or to go for it and get supplies. Braeden intended to go for it.

Castor Adrian ran away from the Cornucopia.

Betty Brant scared Sam Evans away from the cornucopia.

Veronica Lodge found a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Peter Parker, Quinn Fabray, Steve Rodgers, and Malcom Pace teamed up and agreed to share everything they gathered before running. This would be a team Braeden would have to look out for.

Jade West, Katie and Charlie ran away from the Cornucopia.

Brittany Pierce grabbed a backpack, not realizing it is empty. Classic Brittany, Braeden thought.

Betty Cooper , Steve Douglas, and Jughead Jones get into a fight. Jughead Jones triumphantly Defeats them both winning the first battle of the Linnie's.

Braeden was jealous. He watched as Betty and Steve D sadly marched out of the arena.

Cheryl Blossom, Lee and Chris ran away from the Cornucopia.

Clarisse La Rue found a backpack full of camping equipment.

Santana Lopez grabbed a shield leaning on the cornucopia.

Selena Beauregard grabbed a shovel.

Rachel Berry ran away from the Cornucopia.

Braeden finally found an opportunity to grab supplies, a glistening celestial bronze sword gleamed in the center of the cornucopia. He eyed it up but he wasn't the only one. JoJo Siwa shoved Braeden out of the way and dashed for the sword. The old Braeden would've surrendered and lost the Linnie's then and there, but after his quest, he was different, stronger. Braeden fought JoJo in hand to hand combat until Jojo surrendered and sashayed out of the arena leaving Braeden with his new sword. Braeden was proud, he didn't win the first fight, but one of the first and he was sure the gods and other campers noticed.

Braeden walked through the woods, this waiting was the boring part. He thought about how good he would've been in the camp musical this year if he hadn't gone on the quest when suddenly he was interrupted by one of the scariest girls at camp, Jade West.

Jade West was terrifying, second to only Braeden's friend Clarisse. Braeden tried to hold his sword as menacingly as he could.

Jade West, squared off against Braeden. Their swords clashed, the sound echoing through the forest as they fought with the skill of seasoned warriors.

Jade dodged Braeden's swift strikes, her agility matching his speed. With a swift movement, she lunged forward, her blade narrowly missing Braeden's side. Braeden countered, But Jade was quick to adapt, using her cunning tricks to outmaneuver Braeden's attacks.

As the fight raged on, neither demigod seemed to gain a clear advantage. Panting heavily, they paused, their weapons lowered as they stared at each other with respect and admiration.

"We're evenly matched," Jade said, a grin forming on her lips. That was the nicest thing Braeden had ever heard Jade say about anybody.

Braeden nodded. "Agreed. Maybe we should call it a draw and focus on the bigger picture."

They both knew that there were greater challenges ahead, and they needed all their strength to face them. With a nod of agreement, they sheathed their weapons and clasped hands in a show of mutual respect.