Ally goes fishing

ally POV

The trio had gotten ready for their day at Epcot.

Braeden was wearing an Elsa disney bound, it included a blue top and matching blue ears.

Allie had her hair in two braids and wore an Anna disney bound.

Ally wore a light purple top and a white frilly skirt, she had rose gold ears.

"hang on guys i'm getting an Iris message from dad!" Allie said excitedly.

Ally knew contact from camp while on a quest wasn't always good news so she was uneasy.

The trio gathered around the hotel sink.

a picture of Dionysus sitting on the porch of the big house materialized in the sink water.

"Heeeeey kids." Dionysus said slowly.

"Hi dad!" Allie said excitedly.

"Just letting you know zeus gave you guys a deadline, he's extra pissed at that Perry Johnson kid." Dionysus explained.

"do you mean Percy Jackson?" Braeden asked.

"Whatever!" Dionysus replied.

"yeah so zeus says if you don't have walt's head by the solstice he'll turn the three of you into red pandas." Dionysus explained.

"red pandas? that's oddly specific." Allie commented.

"Yeah whatever just get things done in time." The wine god replied.

"Don't worry, we'll be back way before that, i have a solstice party to plan!" Allie told her father.

"sounds good." The god replied. "Stay safe."

The iris message has ended as quickly as it came.

"so we better get a move on..." Ally started uneasily.

Braeden and Allie nodded.

"i'm worried about those kids..if zeus is pissed..." Ally started.

"They'll be fine, Annabeth is smart, grover's careful and well i don't know Percy but i'm sure he's uh capable." Allie tried to reassure.

"Come on, we've got a key to find." Braeden said trying to uplift the group.

—————————————————————

The trio entered the gate at epcot.

"I'm gonna drink around the world. mexico first?" Allie asked.

"Allie you can't do that this is a quest not a vacation." Ally said firmly.

"ugh fiiiine, but i still think we should hit the pavilions, likely places for keys." Allie suggested.

"The seas pavilion first?" Braeden asked.

"Sounds good to me." Allie said and Ally nodded in approval.

—————————————————————

The trio made their way over to the big blue billing that was The Seas with Nemo and Friends pavilion.

"The last key was in a ride, so should we check out the Nemo ride?" Allie asked.

Braeden nodded.