Potato, Oh Oah Potato!

Braeden, Allie and Ally stood in the Toy Story Mania cue.

"So we're definitely shooting for this key. but how are we supposed to get the key I have zero aim." Allie said with frustration.

"Hello?!..." Ally said looking at Braeden.

"What?!" Allie and Braeden said in unison.

"Child of Apollo, god of archery..." Ally explained.

"Ooooohhhhh" Allie replied.

"Oh yeah! we'll have no problem getting this key!" Braeden said enthusiastically.

the trio reached the part of the cue with mister potato head, they turned the corner to find an empty room with no one but Mister Potato head staring back at them.

"Empty, that means we're close." Ally stated.

"Hello there demigods.Welcome to Toy Story Mania! I'm Mr. Potato Head, and I'll be your guide today." Mr. Potato head said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Thanks, Mr. Potato Head! We're excited to play!" Allie said, trying not to offend the spud that stood before her.

"Glad to hear it." Mr Potato head said with an eye roll. " Now, listen up. To win that magic key, you gotta aim your spring-action shooters and hit as many targets as you can. But here's the catch – you need to rack up a certain score to unlock that key." The tuber explained.

"Got it... What's the score we need?" Ally asked.

"Ah, that's the mystery! You'll find out at the end if you've earned it or not. Just stay sharp, keep your eyes peeled, and don't forget to have fun!" Mr. Potato head droned, clearly bored of saying this speech which he probably had said many times before.

"We're ready, Mr. Potato Head! Let's do this!" Braeden said cheerfully.

"Demigods are way too perky." the tater complained.

"Now hop on those carnival vehicles, and let the games begin! Remember, aim high, and don't let those targets slip away! Good luck, demigods!" the potato groaned.

The trio entered their ride vehicles.

The carts began to move. the trio was greeted by Woody and Buzz Lightyear who invite them to join in on the fun. Suddenly, the vehicles whiz through a portal into the Toy Story universe.

The first scene unfolded in Andy's bedroom, where Braeden, Ally and Allie found themselves immersed in a shootout gallery. They grabbed their spring-action shooters and took aim at various targets, scoring points as they hit them.

Allie did not hit a single target because she was bad, Ally didn't hit a single target because she refused to put on the 3-D glasses that were handed out at the front of the line.

Braeden was in his element, being the son of the god of archery had its perks. Braeden hit targets left and right racking up points for their cart.

Woody and Jessie cheer them on as they dodged obstacles and collected bonus points.

Next, the vehicles zoomed into a wild-western town where they encountered a gang of rowdy toys causing chaos. With his shooters in hand, Braeden joined Woody and the gang in a frantic shootout against the mischievous toys, narrowly avoiding their antics while racking up points.

The reached the part of the ride where the screen g eta bigger so it's like your shrunk to the size of a toy. The backdrop was a carnival scene. The video of Buzz LightYear lead the charge as Braeden took aim at moving targets while riding rollercoaster tracks, spinning teacups, and bouncing balloons. It was a dizzying frenzy of action as Braeden tried to hit as many targets as possible.

"I think i'm going to be sick." Allie said once again covering her mouth, she did not like spinny rides.

"Please dont, i'm in the zone right now!" Braeden said as he took out target after target.

Finally, as the ride came to a close, the trio found themselves back in Andy's room, where their scores were tallied up. Braeden's score was 500,000.

Allie and Ally cheered for their friend.

The trio disembarked and stood at the exit, anxiously awaiting what Mr. Potato Head had to say.

"Well looks like you made the proper score for the key..." Mr Potato Head said.

"Okay... Where is it?" Ally asked.

"It's in my comprartment..." He said ominously.

"Your compartment?" Allie asked.

Mr. Potato Head turned around revealing his butt compartment where his extra limbs could be stored.

"Oh absolutely not." Allie said. "Nosies!" She shouted putting a finger to her nose.

Ally quickly followed leaving Braeden.

"Oh come on I did all the actual work to get the key one of you should have to go into Mr. Potato Heads butt compartment!" Braeden complained

"But we're ladies, it would be unladylike." Allie reasoned.

"Fine." Braeden grumbled

Braeden approached the tuberous root and carefully opened the compartment door. He reached his arm ian's grabbed what he thought was the key.

Braeden pulled out a Mr. Potato head arm. "This is so weird." He muttered.

"Hey I heard that!" The spud yelled.

Braeden eventually found the key.

"Congratulations demigods, good luck finding walt's frozen head." Mr. Potato said, waving the trio off with a massive eye roll.

The trio left Toy Story land.

"I think i'm scarred for life." Braeden said as he plopped onto a bench.

"Sorry Braeden." Ally said.

"could we make it up to you by bringing you to the frozen sing a long?" Allie asked.

"I guess that would help." Braeden laughed.

The trio watched The frozen sing a long and enjoyed the rest of their day in Disneys Hollywood studios.

They took the bus back to the All Star Movies resort and rested for the next day at the Magic kingdom.

Braeden went to sleep and had a prophetic dream because he was a child of Apollo obvi.

He saw Lin Manual Miranda, god of travelers and thieves. Did this mean he was going to get into the linnie's? Only time would tell. He tossed and turned hoping that this quest would be enough to get a nomination, preferably from his father but Braeden wasn't picky.

Braeden continued his dream as the night went on. He had a lot of rest to do to be ready for magic kingdom.

a/n sorry for the short chapter and sorry for the potato compartment thing, i thought i was cooking but it turned out rlly weird and i didn't feel like coming up with something else bc i deprived you lovely fans from updates last week. XOXO happy valentine's day, i considered doing a valentines special but i can't write romance so it didn't happen (it was going to be a flash forward) anyways gn luv you 🥸💃🐟