We Party

Ally POV

The trio hopped off Phil just outside of the boarder of Camp Half Blood. They walked past Thalias tree and were meant with cheers from the campers gathered around awaiting their return.

Ally felt the warm glow of pride on her face as she hugged her siblings from the Athena cabin.

Allie had skipped the crowd and hurried over to the big house where her father, mr. D and Luke were waiting.

Braeden hugged his little brother Will first before hugging the rest of his siblings who strangely resembled the cast of glee.

"The celebration of triumph for these three demigods will begin at 7 pm!" Chiron announced and the campers dispersed to get ready for the party.

—————————————————————

Ally watched as Allie paced through the dining hall.

"Calm down Allie, you've trained your siblings well this party will be fine!" Ally attempted to reassure.

"I've never not been in charge of a party! Should I check the kitchen? I'm going to check the kitchen." Allie said frantically.

"No need, we already did." Luke said as he and Braeden left the kitchen.

"They have gluten free righ?!? If they don't all that Aphrodite girl has to eat is celery sticks!" Allie exclaimed.

"Yes they have gluten free!" Braeden reassured.

"Hey everyone!" Clarisse said as she busted through the door.

"The gangs all here 🙂" Braeden said cheerfully.

The friends continued to chat for a while, Ally was happy to be back to the fun parts of being a demigod instead of being on a quest.

"Hey!" Someone shouted. Everyone turned to see Shawn Servent and Alex Craigslisty. Both were Linnies losers like braeden, but because of their involvement in the camp musicals, they were major rivals.

"What are you guys dining here?" Ally asked.

"We just wanted to see if Linnie loser Braeden lost his talent on his 'quest'" Shawn sneered

"I did not lose my talent!" Braeden said with an eye roll.

"Then prove it, karaoke, at the party tonight. 8PM. SHARP." Shawn threatened.

"Are you just going to let him threaten you like that!!" Clarisse ask yelled.

"No! I'm going to beat his ass in karaoke!" Braeden said, motivated by Clariesses war like tendencies.

"What are you going to sing?" Ally asked.

"Oh I think you know." Braeden replied.

—————————————————————

Ally was getting punch at the punch table, the welcome back party was in full swing.

Ally watched as Allie down something from one of the punch glasses that definitely wasn't punch but Mr. D always turned a blinde eye to his kids antics. Braeden was off somewhere practicing with Clarisse for his big karaoke battle, Ally wondered why he was practicing with Clarisse of all people.

"Hey Ally!" A voice said breaking her from her thoughts.

Ally turned, It was Peter Parker the sad unclaimed kid. "Hey Peter what's up!" Ally asked.

"Nothing much, I tried helping Braeden with his performance to see if i was an Apollo kid but that didn't work out very well." Peter sad sadly.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Peter the next opportunity is yours for sure!" Ally attempted to reassure.

"Peter over here!" Steve Rodgers son of Areas called.

"Duty calls!" Peter said happily before skipping off.

Ally walked over to the karaoke table because Braeden and Shawn's performances were coming up. Currently the riverdale friend group was preforming a weird song from Headwig and the angry inch but nobody really cared because they were not the main characters of this universe. Ally stood next to Allie and Luke.

"Hey Ally! don't you agree that the stage looks ridiculous, I mean they still have spike tape from the show!" Allie complained.

"I mean it was a nice gesture they know that we like to preform.." Ally started.

"Exactly and they are just kids doing their best." Luke continued.

"I don't care about gestures if they're going to ruin the integrity of the event!" Allie complained.

"omg Shawn is next!" Ally said excitedly.

Shawn performed and annoying tenor version of Sante Fe where he opted up at the end, Ally thought it was too much.

"Next up is Braeden singing Judas by Lady GaGa." The child of Dionysus who was running karaoke announced.

Luke, Allie and Ally cheered excitedly for their friend.

Braeden preformed a stellar performance of Judas including lights and choreography (i was going to go into more detail here but i'm lazy and need this chapter out immediately if i want to be done before vegas sorry.)

Clarisse and Shawn joined Braeden on the stage.

"WHAT A MASHUP!!" Clarisse shouted into the mic

The crowd cheered.

"Clap if you liked Shawn better."

A few of the theatre kids including Alex Craiglisty clapped.

"now.. CLAP IF YOU LIKED OUR RECENT QUEST CHAMPION BRAEDEN!!!!!!"

The whole camp cheered as Braeden beamed with pride.

"Well i think that settles it." Clarisse said with a sneer towards Shawn.

Ally didn't like clarisse because they were always opponents in capture the flag, but she liked how good of a friend clarisse was being to Braeden, maybe Ally had Clarisse all wrong.

"A stellar performance from both of you indeed." Chiron said as he trotted up onstage. "Would the other two champions join me on stage." Chiron asked.

Ally and Allie climbed onto the stage.

"I would like to take this time to recognize the talent and hard work of these young demigods and their achievement of bringing honor to their parents and camp halfblood by completing their quest for walt disneys Frozen head." Chiron explained, while Allies siblings who were running the event handed the trio metals.

The whole camp cheered as Ally beamed with pride. As much as she missed Annabeth it felt good to not have to share the glory with her sister for once.

The trio got off the stage and continued to party the night away.

A/N sorry for short chapter losing momentum xoxoxooxoxoxo happy leap day