Allie Gets a Job

The trio entered the empty boat in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

They knew they were in the right place but the emptiness of the typically busy ride confirmed it.

"Okay guys keep an eye out for places to put keys." Ally suggested.

The ride carried on as normal. A cheerful pirate dark ride.

"Guys!" Allie said. "That looks like a place to put a key to me!" Allie said as she pointed at the scene of the prisoners bribing a dog holding a key ring with a bone.

The ride was slow moving enough that the trio was able to easily hop out of the boat and onto the set.

Allie carefully took the keys from Ally's bag. She carefully insurger the keys into the keyhole of the jail-cell in the order they found them in.

The jail-cell wizzed open, but the "prisoners" stayed in their stationary animatronic position.

"Creepy." Braeden whispered.

The stone wall behind the animatronics began to rumble revealing a staircase.

"uhh ladies first." Braeden joked.

Allie scurried down the steps with Ally and Braeden trailing closely behind. Their footsteps echoed on the cobble stone.

The stairs led into a dark cobblestone room lit by a single hanging lightbulb. A rocking chair was turned facing the wall.

Allie noticed the chair began to rock. "Hello?!" She spoke into the presumed to be empty chamber.

Slowly, a figure stood up from the rocking chair and made its way towards them.

"Hello demigods, I've been expecting you."

Allie's jaw dropped to the floor, she knew exactly who she was speaking too.

"Who are you?" Braeden asked.

"Walt Disney." Allie and Walt replied in unison.

"ahhh I see you know who i am." Walt said to the girl.

"Yes i'm a very big fan!" Allie replied with awe.

"So I suppose you demigods aren't interested in pleasantries and just want my head." He stated plainly.

"Well uh we, we do want that but it is also VERY great to meet you." Ally said stumbling over her words.

"It's okay, I know the gods sent you on a silly errand. you wouldn't be doing this if you didn't have to." Walt said calmly.

"I'm glad you understand.." Allie said nervously.

"Oh I understand more than you know." Walt said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Allie asked.

"Why do you think I built this place?" Walt asked.

The trio looked at each other and shrugged.

"I built this place to get away from the responsibilities of being a demigod, a place where I didn't have to go on ridiculous quests, a place where adults could be kids." Walt explained.

"That sounds.. amazing." Allie replied.

"I thought you'd like it." Walt replied.

Allie thought about all her ridiculous responsibilities being a daughter of Dionysius. She wished she could stay in a place as festive as Walt Disney World forever.

"You know.. if my head is being turned into Zeus i'm going to need a replacement park owner." Walt stated, very calmly for a man who was about to lose his head.