We use our Imagination

The trio stepped into the line for Journey Into Imagination with Figment.

"Here goes nothing..." Ally muttered.

the trio stepped into the cart

"we're the only ones in our cart.. that should be a good sign." Allie said optimistically

"Or a really really bad thing." Braeden replied.

The ride began its speech about the "laboratory" they were taking a tour of.

They entered the "sound test" room. they heard figment speaking from a DJ booth. "If you demigods want that key your going to have to use your imagination 🌈"

"Oh come on!" Ally said with anger.

"How did he speak the rainbow emoji out loud?" Braeden asked, but no one bothered to look into the answer.

"I'm going to play a serious of tones and your going to think creatively!" Figment said cheerfully.

"ugh I hate creativity it's not wise." Ally said with an eye roll.

The series of tones rang out through the room.

The trio sat in confusion.

"Come on how can tones be creative?!??!?" Ally asked filled with disgruntlement. "ugh i've completely lost my train of thought." She sighed.

"No you haven't it's over here!!" Figment teased as he created train noises throughout the room.

The series of tones rang out once more.

"I have an idea!" Braeden said excitedly.

He repeated the tones on his lyre.

He then played the tones faster and created the figment theme song.

"You did it!!!!" Figment said with joy as he zipped around the room.

"Next imagination challenge here we come!!!!!!!" Figment cheered annoyingly.

the cart zipped faster than ally was expecting into the next room.

"From just a sound, your mind has wings!" Figment sang as the cart drove to the next test lab.

"Why do all of these disney magic monsters sing?" Allie asked.

"I think the keyword, disney, answers your question." Ally answered.

"Pick a color any color!" Figment said once they arrived in the sight lab.

"Green?" Ally answered.

"Green is not a creative color." Figment scolded.

"Oh come on." Ally said in annoyance.

"Purple?" Allie answered.

"CORRECT HOW CREATIVE OF YOU!" Figment cheered as he sent them into the next room.

"How'd you know that?" Ally asked.

"I figured he'd be a narcissist." Allie answered. (takes one to know one.)

they entered the smell lab.

"Oh no way am i dealing with this." Allie said as she immediately covered her nose.

"How can smells be creative?" Ally thought out-loud

A strong smell of skunk blasted through the room.

how could this possibly be creative?!!?? Ally thought.

She thought long and hard, "This smell reminds me of two years ago when we snuck into the woods at night after rehearsal, and had to run away from that skunk." She thought out loud.

"Omg yeah! That was really the night we became friends!" Braeden replied.

"Good times." Allie said with her nose still plugged.

"Wow! That brought tears to my eyes, how nostalgic how creative!" Figment said. "Well done Ally! The key is all yours!" Figment said handing her the key.

"Wow i guess the key to creativity is nostalgia, ill have to right that in my wisdom journal!" Ally said.

"See figment isn't so bad!" Allie said with a smile, looking down at the shiny purple key in Ally's hands.

The trio got off the ride.

"It's still early. One more ride?" Ally asked.

"Yes let's go on Remis ratatouille adventure!" Allie said cheerfully.

The trio walked through the beautifully decorated world showcase until they got to the France Pavilion.

The french pavilion smelled like crepes and roses, the two things france was known for.

The trio walked up to the standby line.

"Zero wait, demigods welcome..." Ally read allowed. "huh that's weird."

The trio looked at each other.

"We all agree that we're going to ignore that and go on the ride anyways right?" Allie asked.

"Yeah." Braeden said.

"Sounds good." Ally replied.

They entered the room where you get onto the little rat cars when suddenly they heard a stampede of scampering coming straight for them.

"OH MY GOD ARE THOSE REAL RATS?!??" Allie shouted.

"Little demigods want to find more keys but they can't get past meees" a rat taunted in a very rat like way.

"Oh my god why is it rhyming." Allie said with fear.

the rats began to enclose on the trio backing them up into the red wall papered walls.

"I have an idea!" Braeden shouted.

He took out his lyre and began to play the most defensive song, Judas by Lady GaGa.

The rats began to dance rhythmically, they were serving c*nt. Remi would've been proud.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8WxYD4E/

"Quick while they're distracted!" Braeden yelled as he played judas on his lyre.

Allie and Ally ran through the dancing rats towards the exit and braeden quickly followed, still playing Judas.

They escaped the dancing rats and were now out in the open.

"Who knew disney world was so dangerous." Braeden sighed. "Why does everything try and kill you!" He said.

"I think we've tested our luck enough for one night, we should head back." Ally said.

"Agreed." Allie replied.

The trio went back to their room at the All Star Movies resort and rested for their day at Hollywood Studios tomorrow.

A/N sorry for the short chapter i'm ill and no one knows why curse is real.