9

Y/n's POV
After class was finished, y/n and the Joo twins hang out at the classroom.
Y/n: I have to something to tell you both
Seokhoon: what is it
Seokkyung. Please tell us
Y/n: bae Rona and I were childhood friends since we're young. She neglected me for another friend in kindergarten. I felt used by Rona and my mom and dad passed away during a car accident near my school.
My parents were trying to pick me up from school but some person was driving carelessly and didn't even notice he/she hit my parents with their vehicle. Then, Rona's mom picked me and her daughter up from the school while the ambulance came and took my partners to the hospital for and emergency surgery.
I didn't even get to say goodbye to my parents until the doctor told me that my mom and dad didn't make it out alive from the car accident that happened. I was so devastated and was put into an orphanage until 15 years old.

That's when Ha Eunbyul and her mom came and adopted me as their own daughter. After what bae Rona and her friend did to me, I wanted to forget about her and Oh Yoon Hee. Back then, the accident about my mom and Dad being killed in a car accident by one of Rona's closest friends in elementary school made me not want to be her friend anymore.
I was depressed and sad about my mom and dad being gone. After having Eunbyul and her mom take  care of me, I became the person I wanted to avenge my mom and dad for what that new girl did to me in elementary. *cries and throw my pencil case on the floor*
Seokhoon: y/n, please calm down *puts her pencil case back onto her desk.*
Y/n: How am I silly to calm when the new girl is my ex childhood friend.
Seokhoon: Let's go for a walk
Y/n: Yes babe *wipes off some tears from eyes*
While y/n and Seokhoon went on a nice walk inside the school. 5 minutes later, both of them came back to class to learn and forget about what happened.
Seokkyung: How come you hid your past from us. We could've helped you and made sure your safe from your past coming back to you.
Y/n: I'm sorry for not telling you two right away *cries silently and hugs the Joo twins*
Seokhoon: It's alright but let us know ok
Y/n: I will *calms down*
Seokkyung: Let me text Jenny, Eunbyul (sister), and Minhyuk.
Y/n: ok
After Seokkyung sends a video of y/n telling about her past friendship woth Bae Rona.
Jenny, Ha Eunbyul and Minhyuk came to help y/n back to her seat and calm her down before class starts again.
Seokhoon: Princess
Y/n: Y-yes
Seokhoon: Jenny, Ha Eunbyul, and Minhyuk are here
Y/n: Hello
Jenny: are you alright ?
Ha Eunbyul: are you alright little sister ?
Y/n: I'm not comfortable with Rona in this classroom anymore. It's also that the past is cocking back to me.
Seokkyung: just ignore her like you said at the cafe
Y/n: Oh yeah and thanks
Seokkyung: your welcome and oppa
Seokhoon: Yes Seokkyung
Seokkyung: Can you please stay with y/n at our meet up place when school is over.
Seokhoon: yes and princess, we're going to the cafe to hang out
Y/n: Ok and sorry for hiding my past from you
Seokhoon: It's alright and at least you told us before Rona did.
Y/n: That son of a bitch keeps ruining my life
Seokhoon: Princess, please no cussing
Y/n: I'm sorry babe
Seokhoon: It's alright and let's focus on class
Y/n: Ok *sits back down on her chair*