28

Jenny POV
I see Rona going near their childhood friend and trying to talk with y/n.
Bae Rona: Y/n, wait up
Y/n: What is it do you want now bae Rona?!
Bae Rona: I want to apologize for what I did to your arm
Y/n: I'm not sure if I can forgive you because you pushed me hard and I have a cast.
Rona: I didn't mean to injury your right arm.
Y/n: You did it on purpose because you want Seokhoon to yourself. You're still the same old Rona since we were kids.
Rona: I know but I'm sorry for hurting you
Y/n: I don't know if I want to forgive you and forget what happened today. I thought about but it's not worth forgiving someone who is just selfish and doesn't deserve to be treated as a friend. I was your victim since elementary to middle school of you and your fiends to bully, Use and hurt my feelings. So I don't know anymore Rona. I feel like it's best if we separated our ways of our friendship.
Rona : You can't do this and I know that I will change
Y/n: I don't know Rona but you have to give me time to think this through.
Rona: I get it now and I don't know why you don't like me anymore.
Y/n: I've changed after what you did to my life as a kid. You even killed my parents right infront of me. *cries and falls on the ground*
Seokhoon: Princess *helped her up* Be Rona, can you please leave us alone until she is actually ready to talk with you again.
Roma: Ok and y/n, I'm really sorry for doing those things to you.
Y/n: let's go babe and I don't want to deal with her anymore
Seokhoon: Yeah and let's go
Rona: Y/n and Seokhoon, wait for me *runs after them*
Seokkyung: No *steps in front of Rona*
Jenny: No way your going after them
Minhyuk: Yeah and stop trying to be with y/n and us. We're sick and tired of you causing trouble to y/n's life. She's not really herself since
Seokkyung: Yeah
Eunbyul: sorry bae Rona but I have to go follow my sister to the cafe and make sure she is alright *runs after y/n and Seokhoon*
Bae Rona: Alright
Seokkyung: Yeah and we'll follow after
Minhyuk: Yeah
Jenny: Yeah
Eunbyul: Ok *smiles and waves to Her friends*
Eunbyul sees Y/n and Seokhoon at the the front of school, all three of them head towards to the cafe. When school ended Seokkyung, Jenny, and Minhyuk made sure that Bae Rona doesn't go near their childhood friend because of what she has done to her.
Bae Rona: What do you guys want ?
Seokkyung: Just want to talk with you before you head home
Jenny: yeah
Minhyuk: Yeah and why are you so obsessed with Seokhoon ?
Bae Rona: I liked him but y/n took him away from me?!
Jenny: We know that Seokhoon doesn't like you for what you did to y/n
Seokkyung nudges and whispers to *minhyuk to not say anything about y/n and Seokhoon going to Japan.*
Minhyuk: *nods* oh sorry Rona, but we have to go
Jenny: We have somewhere to go and see you tomorrow
Seokkyung: Yeah and bye
Minhyuk: Bye
Bae Rona: Bye and see you all tomorrow *waves and then runs to the bus stop*
After Rona leaves the school and heads back to house. She sees Seokkyung, Jenny, Minhyuk, y/n, Eunbyul and Seokhoon go to their favorite cafe to talk about something.
Y/n: Why does Rona keep bothering me so much ?!
Eunbyul: Lil sis please calm down and I know you're mad at her for what she did to you.
Y/n: I don't know what to do *cries and puts her head down on the table*
Seokhoon: Princess, you have me, Eunbyul, Jenny, Seokkyung and Minhyuk by your side. We'll be with you all the time.
Y/n: Yeah *sits up and wipes tears*
Eunbyul: Please don't forget our trip with the joo twins, Me,Minhyuk and Jenny to Japan. You always wanted to see Japan and your favorite Jpop idols.
Y/n: I totally forgot about that trip and when do we leave for Japan
Seokhoon: I think at the end of this month
Y/n: ok and I'll start packing when I get home.
Seokhoon: You have an injury on your right arm Princess and I'll help you pack after planning what are we doing over in Japan
Y/n: Ok