25

After class, and their classmates see Rona push y/n down the stairs. They all started calling the Joo twins, Jenny, Minyuk and Eunbyul from the classroom.
Jenny: Rona ya !!!!!!
Eunbyul: Why did you push my sister down the stairs ?!
Minhyuk: I can't believe you had the audacity to push y/n down the stairs
Seokhoon: Princess *helps her up*
Y/n: ow ow ow and I think Rona hurt my arm * tries to get up with her right arm but fails*
Eunbyul: Seokhoon, please bring y/n to the nurses office for us while we talk to
Bae Rona *smiles and hugs her sister*
Seokhoon: Ok and princess, I'll be with you from now on
Y/n: Ok *hisses while moving her right hand*
Seokhoon: It's alright and I'm here now
Y/n: Ok and I love you so much
Seokhoon: I love you so much and I'm happy that you were able to fight against bae Rona today.
Y/n: Thank you and sorry for worrying you guys
Seokhoon: It's alright but if I see bae Rona near you. I'll let Seokkyung, Jenny and Eunbyul take care of her. While you, Me and Minhyuk tell the teacher that Rona is bullying you.
Y/n: Ok

While Bae Rona is being yelled at by Seokkyung,Jenny, Eunbyul, and Minhyuk in the hallway of the school. Y/n and Seokhoon are at the nurses office getting his girlfriend right arm checked.
Nurse: What happened after class ?
Y/n: I was walking down the hallway getting to my locker to get my lunchbox to eat in the classroom. Then, I see bae Rona running up to me and she started yelling at me, pulling my backpack harshly and that lead me to her pushing me hard down the stairs.
Nurse: I'll be putting on a cast before lunch ends. Did you eat your lunch ?
Y/n: No and it's all over the staircase.
Nurse: Seokhoon, can you please call Cheon Seojin (y/n's mom)*
Seokhoon: Yes
When Seokhoon leaves the nurse office to get Cheon Seojin to see y/n's arm.
Seokhoon: Seojin saem
Seojin: Yes Seokhoon
Seokhoon: Y/n is the nurse office because of bae Rona pushing her down the stairs
Seojin: Bae Rona pushed my youngest daughter down the stairs *runs quickly to the nurse office followed by Seokhoon*
Seojin: y/n, What happened to your right arm?
Y/n: Bae Rona pushed me down the stairs very hard and that's how my right arm is in a cast.
Seojin: bae Rona is going to pay for what she did to my daughter.*smiles at y/n and Seokhoon*
Nurse: Y/n is free to go but she will be in the cast for two to three months.
Seojin: Ok and thank you nurse for helping my daughter  with her right arm.
Nurse: Your welcome and y/n, you can come to my office for lunch with Seokhoon.