19

Teacher POV
Y/n: Bae Rona, I'm sick and tired of you coming back into my life after what you did to me!!!!!
Rona: Me! What have I done to you and your parents ?!
Y/n: You killed my parents with your stupid friends that hang out with you ?! Are you happy now that I don't have parents ?! You used me for money gain and popularity since we were young. So, I'm not going to be your friend anymore. Do you think I can be myself after I saw my parents died right infront of my eyes ?!
Rona: I'm sorry and I didn't think your parents were going to be killed after school by my friends and I.
Y/n: Don't even try talking to me anymore because we're strangers in school and Hera Palace.
Rona: You don't mean that
Y/n: I mean it Rona. After I witness my parent's death, I was depressed, devastated about them being gone. I didn't even get to say goodbye to them. I wanted to kill my self for what happened to my parents and I have been in pain since they left me *cries uncontrollably and hits the floor*
Seokhoon: Y/n!!! *hugs her and glares at the new girl.*
Rona: seokhoon, I didn't mean to harm y/n and her parents.
Seokhoon: Rona, just stop trying to make us believe you. I can't even look at you as a friend. You couldn't even  let y/n be herself.
Rona: I know but I'm really sorry
Seokhoon: Sorry isn't gonna cut it and let's not talk to each other Rona.
Rona: Please Seokhoon and y/n
Y/n: no! *screams and hits her chest harder*
Seokhoon: Princess, I'm here
Y/n: babe *holds onto her boyfriend arm.*
Seokhoon: Bae Rona, please leave my girlfriend and I alone. Please go back to your seat
Seokkyung: Bestie and I'm sorry so sorry for your loss
Jenny: I'm really sorry y/n for what happened to your parents
Eunbyul: lil sis, I know how it feels to lose someone but you have me, Seokhoon, Seokkyung, Jenny and Minhyuk with you.We'll help regain yourself from your trauma that happened in the past.
Y/n: Thank you Eonni *gets up slowly from floor*
Seokhoon: *helps his girlfriend up*
Y/n: Thanks
Eunbyul: Your welcome and let's go home because I'm tired of bae Rona trying to ruin our day at school.
Y/n: Yeah and she's so desperate to be my friend after what she did.
Jenny: Same
Minhyuk: Yeah
Seokhoon: Yeah and I agree with y/n and Eunbyul on this one.