17

The teacher walks and sees that half of the class is yelling at Rona for doing something to Princess y/n.
Ma Duuki: What's going on  and where are Y/n, Jenny and Minhyuk?!
Eunbyul: Y/n ran out of the classroom because of bae Rona throwing her phone on the ground. Also, cause our princess run out of the classroom.
Ma Duuki: Rona ya, would you stop being jealous of Y/n sama already?! You cause so much trouble against y/n. I would like to send you to the principal office for making your fellow classmate feel not herself and made her traumatized after what happened in the past.
Rona: I'm sorry everyone *walks out of the classroom for the principal's office*
When bae rona made it to the office of the principal, she sees Cheon Seojin at the desk doing her work.
Staff: Bae Rona is here because she made your youngest daughter leave the classroom crying
Cheon Seojin: Rona, I've been expecting you to come
Rona: Yes
Chein Seojin: I heard today that my y/n is crying because of your doing to her phone and bullying her
Rona: Yes and I know what I did wrong
Cheon Seojin: Ok and I'll be giving you another warning. If I see you hurting or harming my daughters at school or in Hera palace. I'll make sure that your life will be a living hell.
Rona: Yes
Cheon Seojin: You may go back to class.
Rona: Yes and bye
Cheon Seojin: Bye and have a great day
Rona: You as well
After Rona leaves the principal office, she sees Jenny and Minhyuk looking for y/n.
Rona: I know where she is
Jenny: Don't even bother helping us
Minhyuk: you made our princess cry and run out of the classroom because of your jealousy.
Rona: I didn't mean for that to happen.
Jenny: we're going to make your life a living hell
Minhyuk: yeah and if we see you near y/n again. We're not going to hold back

Finally, Jenny and Minhyuk found y/n crying at the front of the school. Both of them feel bad for their princess because of Bae Rona coming back into her life and bullying her even more.
Jenny: Y/n, look at me please
Minhyuk: Y/n ? Look at us please
Y/n: Minhyuk oppa and Jenny Eonni *cries and her friends*
Jenny: Let's go back to class
Minhyuk: Yeah and everyone is yelling at Rona for what she did to you
Y/n: Oh really and let's go *sniffles and wipes her tears away*
Jenny: Ok
Minhyuk: Ok