18

After y/n makes it back with Jenny and Minhyuk. All three came back to their seats but Seokhoon made sure his girlfriend was alright from the incident with Rona during homeroom at Community rooms.
Seokhoon: Princess, are you alright
Y/n: *cries silently while hugging him*
Seokhoon: Y/n?
Y/n: I'm alright but I don't trust bae Rona anymore because she yelled at me for ignoring her at Hera palace this morning when I was walking with Eunbyul (Eonni) to meet you and Seokkyung.
Seokhoon: I know and she needs to stop doing that to you and all of us.
Y/n: Yeah and my sister pushed her hard and she fell on her butt. that's why she came late from the bus
Seokhoon: You and your sister are quite cruel when it comes to Rona.
Y/n: Yeah and she deserves it for bullying, and using me for her own personal gain. *smiles and hugs him*
Seokhoon: *hugs back and comforts his girlfriend*
Ma Duuki: Y/n, are you alright
Y/n: Yeah and Seokhoon and I are heading back to class
Ma Duuki: Ok and let me know if Rona bothers you again
Y/n: Ok
Seokhoon: Thank you
Ma Duuki: Your welcome
After y/n and Seokhoon head back to class, they see Rona sitting on y/n's seat.
Y/n: Yah Bae Rona !!!! That's my seat and why are you sitting there ?!
Bae Rona: Our teacher switched our seats *lied*
Y/n: He didn't change the seating arrangement.
Ma Duuki: your right y/n sama and Rona, your seat is still in the back. So you have no right to be there.
Y/n: Thanks
Ma Duuki: Your welcome Y/n sama and I hope you rest today.
Y/n: ok *sleeps at her desk with head down*