21

Rona: Mom, I'm home
Oh Yoon Hee: Rona, what happened this time at school today and why are covered in trash ?!
Rona: Y/n and her friends did this to me.
Oh Yoon Hee: Oh and your not allowed to be near y/n and her friends at school
Rona: Why ?
Oh Yoon Hee: You don't get it Rona
Rona: I do get it but why is it me to stay away from y/n and her friends ?
Oh Yoon Hee: Rona, The whole school knows that you and your friends killed y/n's parent at the elementary school?!
Rona: I can't believe she remembered that day about her parents being killed by my friends and I.
Oh Yoon Hee: Rona, y/n's parents and I are still  best friends. Why would you hurt y/n like this?! * Cries*
Rona: It's because I'm jealous of y/n getting all the attention
Oh Yoon Hee: I get your jealous but you didn't have to go that far?!
Rona: Y/n is adopted by Cheon Seojin and Eunbyul
Oh Yoon Hee: She is what now ?!
Rona: Yes and it's true
Oh Yoon He's: I really want to talk to y/n as soon as possible.
Rona: I'll text her but I broke her phone at school today as well.
Oh Yoon Hee: I didn't raise you to break y/n's phone either. Your Jealousy needs to stop this instant. y/n has not been herself lately since her parents died right in front of her eyes. She was shocked and upset for a very long time. *cries and drinks alcohol at the kitchen*
Rona: same but she has no phone to contact me or you
Oh Yoon Hee: you better keep your act together at school because you're the bully of y/n. I don't understand how you and your other friends think bullying other people and killing some one else parents like that is easy. Well, I'll kill myself if you don't act mature enough or do good in school at Cheong Arts School.
Rona: Yes mom and I have to do homework. Love you
Oh Yoon Hee: Love you but I have make sure that you don't ruin y/n's life ever again. *whispers to herself*
Rona: What did you say?
Oh Yoon Hee: Nothing but you have to promise me that you will not go near y/n and her friends ever again or you will be grounded.
Rona: Fine but what if I need help with school work ?
Oh Yoon Hee: Look it up online or find a tutor who can help you
Rona: Why can't you help me ?
Oh Yoon Hee: I'm busy doing things either my work right now and next time I'll help you just not tonight
Rona: Ok and good night
Oh Yoon Hee: Good night