15

Next day y/n and Eunbyul got ready for school and headed out to meet up with the Joo Twins.
Eunbyul: Good morning
Y/n: Morning
Seokhoon: Good morning Princess
Seokkyung: Good morning and ready to go to school
Y/n: Yes
Eunbyul: Yes
After Eunbyul, Y/n, and the Joo twins made it to school. They see Jenny and Minhyuk walking up to y/n.
Jenny: We're so happy for you that you yelled at the new girl yesterday
Minhyuk: Yeah and I never thought that you could do it without our help.
Y/n: yeah and thanks but she keeps ruining my relationship with Seokhoon
Eunbyul: Seokhoon, are you cheating on my sister?
Seokhoon: No and y/n, I'm not cheating on you
Y/n: I know but I hate bae Rona so much *cries and holds onto her backpack firmly*
Seokhoon: Princess, don't think about bae Rona and think about your happy place.
Y/n: I know but every time I try to hang out with you at school. She comes and tried to steal you away from me *holds onto her sister arm firmly. *
Seokhoon: I keep declining her every time at school during lunch time.
Y/n: Really and I love you
Seokhoon: I love you and I promised to your sister that I won't cheat on you for some poor girl.
Eunbyul: that's right and you have to go through Seokkyung, Me, Jenny and Minhyuk for breaking her heart.
Seokhoon: ok geez, I won't cheat on your sister. *holds y/n hand and kisses her lips gentle*
Eunbyul: good and they are so cute together
Jenny: Good and I know right
Seokkyung: Don't you even dare go to that poor new girl. I don't want my best friend to be alone after what Rona did.
Minhyuk: Your gonna be dead to me if you cheat on Ha Y/n.She is like a younger sister to me as well. I wish I had a younger sister.
Seokhoon: Ok and I get it
Y/n: you guys stop scaring him already and let's go inside school. *kissed back and holds onto Seokhoon hand*

Cheon Seojin POV
After I see Bae Rona go  inside the school. I see my two daughters going to class with her boyfriend and friends. Couple minutes later, I see Rona bothering y/n for some reason and I will confront Rona for doing it.
Cheon Seojin: Morning Rona
Rona: Good morning Ms. Seojin
Cheon Seojin: I heard your in my  daughters class.
Bae Rona: Yeah
Cheon Seojin: I'm just reminding you to stay away from Y/n, Seokhoon (Boyfriend) and their friends.
Bae Rona: Why ?
Cheon Seojin: I heard my youngest daughter y/n tell me about what happened to her in the past. Please don't even think about ruining her relationship with Seokhoon. I'll be watching you from now on. Well, I have to get going because I have to do some office work at the main office. *walks back to her office*
Bae Rona: Bye *waves and rushes to class.*

Y/n' POV
Seokhoon: Princess, are you alright ?
Y/n: I'm fine but Rona is coming inside the classroom
Minhyuk: Why is she coming  in again
Jenny: Yeah
Seokkyung: It's alright y/n *hugs her*
Eunbyul: Lil sis, it's alright and we'll take care of her
Y/n: Ok *sits on her seat in the classroom next to Seokhoon*